Stainless Steel Vs Plastic Jets & Blowers

Stainless steel jets seem to have less warrenty than plastic. Yet they cost more. They look nice, but is that the only advantage? If you have a choice which way do you go?

Is is better to have a blower on your hot tub or not? Again what are the advantages and disadvantages?

Thank you

Stainless steel jets seem to have less warrenty than plastic. Yet they cost more. They look nice, but is that the only advantage? If you have a choice which way do you go?

Is is better to have a blower on your hot tub or not? Again what are the advantages and disadvantages?

Thank you

There are several levels of SS jets. The cheap ones look like crap in a few years. The good ones look nice for allot longer. So depending on the manufacturer and the quality they use??????? Plastic may be better for you. Either way function is not effected.

I like an air blower, but some don't. It makes for a nice boiling cauldren of water, but at a noisy price. Test it out and see if you like it or not.

There are several levels of SS jets. The cheap ones look like crap in a few years. The good ones look nice for allot longer. So depending on the manufacturer and the quality they use??????? Plastic may be better for you. Either way function is not effected.

I like an air blower, but some don't. It makes for a nice boiling cauldren of water, but at a noisy price. Test it out and see if you like it or not.

Stainless steel covers on the jets are for looks only and if they don't use a good grade of SS you'll wish you only had plastic a year or so later.

To me a blower is pretty much useless while being loud (hmm maybe that could be a use when my wife wants to replay her day to me one detail at a time) and they also cool down the water which can be a problem though some like them for that reason during the summer. In the end it’s not as if they're a detriment so I personally wouldn't care either way.

Stainless steel covers on the jets are for looks only and if they don't use a good grade of SS you'll wish you only had plastic a year or so later.

To me a blower is pretty much useless while being loud (hmm maybe that could be a use when my wife wants to replay her day to me one detail at a time) and they also cool down the water which can be a problem though some like them for that reason during the summer. In the end it’s not as if they're a detriment so I personally wouldn't care either way.

I agree..

"(hmm maybe that could be a use when my wife wants to replay her day to me one detail at a time)"

I really agree...