Maax Spa 471

My husband and I have been researching hot tubs. We are looking at a Maax Spa 471, 2008 model. We live in Maryland and prefer to shop a local dealer. The sale price is $7669. Seems a little high in comparison to others. Can someone give me an idea if this is a fair price and a decent tub? Includes cover, lift and delivery. Thanks!

My husband and I have been researching hot tubs. We are looking at a Maax Spa 471, 2008 model. We live in Maryland and prefer to shop a local dealer. The sale price is $7669. Seems a little high in comparison to others. Can someone give me an idea if this is a fair price and a decent tub? Includes cover, lift and delivery. Thanks!

If it is the top of the line 471 with a air blower, all the extra light package, and stainless jets it is a fair price. If it does not have any of the above features then it is high.

Does it also come with a GFCI breaker kit? Covers are included with the spa.

Maax makes a great tub, great insulation, quiet running, great non prorated warranty.

If it is the top of the line 471 with a air blower, all the extra light package, and stainless jets it is a fair price. If it does not have any of the above features then it is high.

Does it also come with a GFCI breaker kit? Covers are included with the spa.

Maax makes a great tub, great insulation, quiet running, great non prorated warranty.

It is top of the line. Does not come with the breaker kit. Got a price from an electrician (including the kit) $600. Thanks for the additional info. By the time you finish the homework on buying a spa you definitely need one to relieve the stress!