Hot Springs Vanguard

new2spa

OK I have come to my senses and stopped looking at a Master Spa. So I went to my local Hot Springs dealer, and wet tested a Hot Spring Vanguard. I LOVE IT!! However it's much more expensive then the Master Spa Cape Cod. What would be a reasonable price to haggle for?

OK I have come to my senses and stopped looking at a Master Spa. So I went to my local Hot Springs dealer, and wet tested a Hot Spring Vanguard. I LOVE IT!! However it's much more expensive then the Master Spa Cape Cod. What would be a reasonable price to haggle for?

I think its different in every state, where do you live and what did they ask for?

We live in Indiana and the sticker price is $8800. Any guidance is appreciated :) Thanks!

Usually there is room for negeotiating but the problem is you don't know how much. Since you don't think you're getting the deal you want right now be up front and don't hesistate to let the dealer know you're looking for his best deal because at the current price you're considering looking elsewhere. I'd even call and tell them you're interested but wanted their best price before you stopped back to see it again. Since they want you back in the store they'll be apt to do what they can.

We live in Indiana and the sticker price is $8800. Any guidance is appreciated :) Thanks!

A few questions:

Is this for a 2008 or 2009? They did make a few nice changes to the 09, nothing major, but a bit more user friendly.

Next, is this $8800 out the door with tax?

Finally, what is included with the price? Lifter, stairs, store $$$, etc.....

Thanks, Randy

A few questions:

Is this for a 2008 or 2009? They did make a few nice changes to the 09, nothing major, but a bit more user friendly.

Thanks, Randy

$8800 doesn't include Tax, but it does include a cover, the power shut off box, and i think a cover lifter. It's a 2009, but it's the old 2009 with the old display on the side of the spa, not the new units with an LCD display on the top of the Spa.

A few questions:

Thanks, Randy

$8800 doesn't include Tax, but it does include a cover, the power shut off box, and i think a cover lifter. It's a 2009, but it's the old 2009 with the old display on the side of the spa, not the new units with an LCD display on the top of the Spa.

Check your PM messages....

Thanks,

Randy

A few questions:

Thanks, Randy

Check your PM messages....

Thanks,

Randy

Wow, I was following this thread hoping to get some information, and then all of a sudden, the conversation went offline...

A few questions:

Thanks, Randy

All the hotspring spa come with a cover and breaker box included right from hotspring

All the hotspring spa come with a ... breaker box included right from hotspring

Except the convertible models: Jetsetter, Prodigy, TR Sumatran etc.

B)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey new2spa,

Do yourself a favor and use your own judgement to find a reputable dealer with a tub you like in your price range. I just checked this forum after two years since buying a Master Spa and the same slap heads are still here bad-mouthing that brand (for whatever personal reasons). Guess what - they're dead wrong. It is a well built spa and a good value for the features you get. There may be better deals out there, but all the talk about poor quality, lack of insulation, excessive power usage, and non existant dealer support is nonsense. These guys have nothing to back up the Master-bashing and it is a shame they steer people away from their own better judgement. They need to get a life.

Ciao,

Wet & Warm, 2+years in a Master Spa LS750

P.S. I referred two friends to the Master Spa dealer and they love theirs too. By the way, how does such a crappy manufacturer stay in business? REFERRALS.

• 2 weeks later...
I purchased my 2009 Vangaurd for $7,750 (not including sales tax). At a minimum you should expect to get $500 off!

I am considering a 2009 Vanguard. What did the $7,750 include? We have received an $8835 quote for a 2009 including the steps but not the cover cradle (nor taxes). Where are you located?

Thanks.