Jet Repair

artsd

I am looking at a used 2004 Hydrospa Serenity. It is in pretty good shape except many of the jets do not stay in the socket. Is that an easy fix? Are spa jets a commodity part? My guess would be that each spa maker uses the same jets from a limited number of suppliers.

I am looking at a used 2004 Hydrospa Serenity. It is in pretty good shape except many of the jets do not stay in the socket. Is that an easy fix? Are spa jets a commodity part? My guess would be that each spa maker uses the same jets from a limited number of suppliers.

Should be quick fix, jet barrels popping out is something alot of spas are prone to.

Replacement jets shouldnt be too hard to find but the problem will not go away it is a result of using pop in jets. I dont know how many jets this model spa has but if you need to replace say 30 jets at say $20 each every couple of years thats a lot of money on jets alone. It may be worth trying to find a tub with screw in jets which dont have this problem.

Replacement jets shouldnt be too hard to find but the problem will not go away it is a result of using pop in jets. I dont know how many jets this model spa has but if you need to replace say 30 jets at say $20 each every couple of years thats a lot of money on jets alone. It may be worth trying to find a tub with screw in jets which dont have this problem.

There is not many if any spa manufactures that still use screw in or locking clip jets anymore.

Proper water chemistry will help protect the jets as well as all the equipment.