Caldera C45 V Geneva. Whats The Difference

plugger

Can anyone explain the fundamental differences between these 2 spas and offer an opinion on which is better.

The C series spas are the stripped down models of the others. The C45 has no air jets, . Basic electronics, no circ pump, less jets. I would save up and get the Geneva

geneva http://www.calderaspas.com/Spa_Showroom_Ho...tub_geneva.html

c45 http://www.calderaspas.com/Spa_Showroom_Ho...ot_tub_c45.html

Can anyone explain the fundamental differences between these 2 spas and offer an opinion on which is better.

While there is no question that the Geneva has more options and frills, the C-Series is still a very nice spa and it should be thousands of dollars less than the Geneva. I would buy whatever is in your budget and enjoy it. You won't go wrong with either spa. I would advise staying away from the stereo versions of the C-Series though, they are not worth the extra money.

While there is no question that the Geneva has more options and frills, the C-Series is still a very nice spa and it should be thousands of dollars less than the Geneva. I would buy whatever is in your budget and enjoy it. You won't go wrong with either spa. I would advise staying away from the stereo versions of the C-Series though, they are not worth the extra money.

I agree. If someone wants the top of the line spa that's great but not everyone either can afford it or can justify to themselves the extra $ for the extra things that the top of the line spas brings. Such as this case when comparing the Geneva to the C-series where the C45 is supposed to be a budget version of the Geneva, both meet their purpose. While we’re at it, I'd skip the stereo as well but then again I'd skip the stereo on any spa. To each his own.

• 5 weeks later...

I skipped the stereo too. At a volume to hear one with pumps on, I don't think my neighbors would appreciate it. The one with the sub woofer was the only one that sounded decent and I'm sure the neighbors wouldn't appreciate the bass.