Leak Products

dolfan

Well I've got a slow leak problem with my spa, I've seen several different "leak" product and just wonder what people's experience with these products has been. I've seen two types, one is the type that you add to the water and it "Finds" and "Seals" the leak??? The other product I'm curious about is a thing called Plast-Aid, it is a PVC repair product that is like an epoxy that can be applied to hoses, fittings etc.

All comment welcomed, my spa has been offline for too long, it's time to fix it!

Have heard of "some" success with "Stop Leak" products that you add to water and run the system without the filter. It is worth a try.

As for Plast-aid, if you can see the leak, then this stuff is for you. I use all the time and it works wonders. it does exactly what their website claims.