What Do You Think Of These Spas?

djousma

With the geloy, the seating layout and the fact that they're in Holland MI, my guess is it's some old Great Lakes guys that didn't stick with Emerald when they were bought out of bankruptcy. The website says some nice things. Would be interesting to see one in person.

The Geloy is the newest Spa sheet on the market, Great Lakes started using it shortly before current owner of this company filed bankruptcy, in my opinion it has not been on the market long enough to prove itself, there are a lot of people with GL tubs that can not get parts for there tubs lots of discontinued stuff.

I've been into the local dealer that sells these tubs. Seem to be really nicely built, good fit and finish. The IS600, plus others were on their floor. Has Gecko spa pack, heater and control panel, a T3 ozonator, 2 jet pumps, and a separate circulation pump. Has 4 air control valves, a separate valve for neck jet, and a fountain, all stainless steel jets. Looking inside, it is not full foam. Casement is a imitation wood-style siding, which they now offer in Gray too. They had this tub listed at $6500 including lid and delivery.

I know this may upset some, but we went to another dealer in the area looking at tubs, and looked at the D1 spa's, and while they were really nice, I didnt think that they were $3k - $6K nicer.

I know this may upset some, but we went to another dealer in the area looking at tubs, and looked at the D1 spa's, and while they were really nice, I didnt think that they were $3k - $6K nicer.

I don't know why this would upset anyone. You get what you pay for.

They have a nice web site. Not much innovative though.

That shouldn't upset anyone. If you don't think that its worth the extra $ then you should do what you think is best for you.

There is a difference between saying I like brand A more than brand B as opposed to saying, Brand A is the best or brand B is the worst. I don't like raw onions on my burgers or anything else. I absolutely despise them. That's my reality! I don't question why anyone else likes them and I don't want anyone to tell me that I'm missing something great, I’ve tried them, not for me.

• 1 month later...
I've been into the local dealer that sells these tubs. Seem to be really nicely built, good fit and finish. The IS600, plus others were on their floor. Has Gecko spa pack, heater and control panel, a T3 ozonator, 2 jet pumps, and a separate circulation pump. Has 4 air control valves, a separate valve for neck jet, and a fountain, all stainless steel jets. Looking inside, it is not full foam. Casement is a imitation wood-style siding, which they now offer in Gray too. They had this tub listed at $6500 including lid and delivery.

We are thinking about purchasing one of the ISP spas. Is the price you list above for the IS600-VX, IS600 or IS600L? I am assuming it was the IS600 as you stated, but wanted to make sure. We are looking at the IS600L.

Thanks.