Dreamamker Spa

jtravel

6 hours ago, woodman said:

Fort Lauderdale Florid

There is the key. Try that thing in a Tahoe winter and it will be a block of ice by Christmas. Even in a Missouri winter they can't keep up with loss. In my experience, both the cavitation heater and the heat reclamation system are laughable in the places I have worked (St.Louis, Boulder, Tahoe). I have installed real heaters on many over the years. I do not recommend them.

• Like 2

Last one I was at took 3 full days running non stop to go from 53 degrees up to 94 and wouldn't go higher until it warmed up above freezing. They are 3 season spas IMO and hey LOTS of folks that's all they want. Next step above an inflatable spa one step below a spa with BALBOA controls...lol. Looking at you @RDspaguy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 months later...
On 1/16/2012 at 5:08 PM, Wozzy said:

I've seen heat sticks work. They've put them on other tubs then dream maker. But my understanding is in 2011 they started putting a heater on all their models except the small round one. They are good tubs. But if it's 3 degrees outside don't expect it to keep to temp. But thats pretty much any 110. I like Viking spas plug in plays. That usually sell for the same price. And word on the street is dream maker is going out of business.

My Dream Maker from 2009 stays very hot, even when it's -10 in Chicago.  I love it!