Hot Spring Serial Number Decode

rentit

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a hot springs sovereign 

IA192516

someone suggested it’s an ‘89?

ive read the thread and sadly I don’t understand the code.

ive got it working but it appears to have a slow leak somewhere...

@castletonia: you seem to be the serial code guru - can you help?

Edited by Grassfolk
Incorrect corner radius info

Hi there,

I have a Watkins, Jetsetter model JJ and I cannot figure out age even with this string.  JJ3H1281.  Please advise.

Also, I have not ever used it.  A friend needed it gone and left with me.  It has been sitting outside for a year but appears good to go.  Assuming I test it and it works, what do you think it might be worth and what is the best way to sell?

Edited by Quizat80
To ask about pricing

12 hours ago, Quizat80 said:

Hi there,

I have a Watkins, Jetsetter model JJ and I cannot figure out age even with this string.  JJ3H1281.  Please advise.

Also, I have not ever used it.  A friend needed it gone and left with me.  It has been sitting outside for a year but appears good to go.  Assuming I test it and it works, what do you think it might be worth and what is the best way to sell?

Condition is everything.  Assuming it works, what kind of shape is the cover?  The headrests?  Do all the jets work including the Moto-Massage, etc?  Without filling it and verifying it works, I would tell any prospective buyer it is worth $0.  If it works and doesn't leak, probably at least $1,000 in todays market, maybe up to $2,500 depending on condition.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...