Hot Spring Serial Number Decode

rentit

Hello, can someone help me decode the serial number for Hot Springs Vanguard?

SN: VV2k1499

thanks.

Vanguard...499th tub made in the second quarter of 2007

Thanks for your reply. I've had some tell me it is 2nd quarter 2008 and some say 2nd quarter 2007.

Does anyone know if it is 2007 or 2008?

Hello, can someone help me decode the serial number for Hot Springs Vanguard?

SN: VV2k1499

thanks.

Vanguard...499th tub made in the second quarter of 2007

Thanks for your reply. I've had some tell me it is 2nd quarter 2008 and some say 2nd quarter 2007.

Does anyone know if it is 2007 or 2008?

My bad...it is an '08.

D='02

E='03

F='04

G='05

H='06

J='07

K='08

• 2 years later...
  • 7 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
16 hours ago, karan newman said:

any idea what year this hotsprings  tub is?JJ1J2440  model JJ      Is there a list of code errors for the display ?

2007 Jetsetter.  Below is a link to all the Hot Spring owners manuals.  You want the 2007 Highlife Owner's Manual.  That should have everything you need.

https://www.hotspring.com/hot-tub-owners/hot-spring-spas-hot-tubs-owners-manuals

• 6 months later...
19 hours ago, castletonia said:

It's an oldie, 2000 Grandee.

That's not old. It has digital controls, if I'm not mistaken. I am picking up a really old 3 seater with the brown hardwired non-digital pack next week. This thing has the old rectangular heater with the square-flange element, and a regular yard spotlight dangling from the box by a piece of conduit for the light. Huge 8" light lense epoxied to the shell. It's a flashback to my early years for sure. Been inside the whole time, and well maintained. Cabinet and shell look practically new, no water damage even in the equipment bay. Good cover and old school wood folding stand. I have never seen a hotsprings this old in this good of shape. Thinking I might put a used IQ2020 from a leaker in it and wire it for 120v (they always sell fast, no expensive wiring or service upgrades). But then, leaving it vintage might be cool. Trouble is, nobody around here but me knows how to work on those, so I'd be married to it. And those are a true PITA to work on. 

But I'm hijacking the thread. I'll start a thread and post some pics when I get started on it.

• Like 2