Cover For Sale

JKM

I have a NIB cover from Robert's Hot Tubs. It's made to fit a Hot Spring Sovereign. The hinge on this cover runs the length (long measurement) instead of the width (short). There was a mix-up on the order so they are making me a new one. They have told me that they do not want this cover shipped back to them, and I'm authorized to sell it. (I'm sure they would be happy to confirm this over the phone.) This cover has double wrapped inserts, vinyl straps and handles. The color is Rust. Again, this cover is brand new and never been out of the box. PM me if you're interested and I'll make you a deal.

-Joel

I have a NIB cover from Robert's Hot Tubs. It's made to fit a Hot Spring Sovereign. The hinge on this cover runs the length (long measurement) instead of the width (short). There was a mix-up on the order so they are making me a new one. They have told me that they do not want this cover shipped back to them, and I'm authorized to sell it. (I'm sure they would be happy to confirm this over the phone.) This cover has double wrapped inserts, vinyl straps and handles. The color is Rust. Again, this cover is brand new and never been out of the box. PM me if you're interested and I'll make you a deal.

-Joel

What are the length and width of the spa it is supposed to cover?

-Joel

What are the length and width of the spa it is supposed to cover?

It fits a Hot Spring Sovereign. The measurements are 80"x93"

-Joel

I hope if they are replacing that cover for no charge you are going to return the money that you get for that cover to Roberts. Or were you just planning on making a few bucks at there expense. I would just think it would be the right thing to do..

-Joel

I hope if they are replacing that cover for no charge you are going to return the money that you get for that cover to Roberts. Or were you just planning on making a few bucks at there expense. I would just think it would be the right thing to do..

Actually, me selling it was their idea. Sorry I didn't make that clear earlier.

The "right" thing, is for Joel to sell the cover (if he can) and pocket the cash. Through some confusion, the cover is hinged in the wrong direction. We're remaking the cover and shipping it to him no charge. It's not worth the expense to ship the "wrong one" back to us (and then store it for an unknown amount of time while waiting for someone to order that exact same one...and even then, remembering we have it in storage :D ), so we're abandoning it. Joel, besides the inconvenience and additional wait, is going to have to go through some trouble to "off" the cover. Anything he can make off it, he's more than welcome to keep.

The "right" thing, is for Joel to sell the cover (if he can) and pocket the cash. Through some confusion, the cover is hinged in the wrong direction. We're remaking the cover and shipping it to him no charge. It's not worth the expense to ship the "wrong one" back to us (and then store it for an unknown amount of time while waiting for someone to order that exact same one...and even then, remembering we have it in storage :D ), so we're abandoning it. Joel, besides the inconvenience and additional wait, is going to have to go through some trouble to "off" the cover. Anything he can make off it, he's more than welcome to keep.

I understand perfectly what your saying Doc. If you knew how much stuff is saved around our company because, someone might use it or sell it someday you would be flabergasted. The cost of warehouse storage and labor to move it who knows how many times, plus advertising it and selling it and creating the invoice. The cover will cost you money to get back and resell. Actualy that's pretty sneaky to get Joel to cover the disposal fee for you!!

Well good for you, thats a nice thing to do..

Let me clear up a common misconception. This is NOT a public forum. While anyone is welcome to post here, this is in fact a PRIVATLY owned website, operated by a company for profit. There are rules and guidelines to follow, and the owners / moderators of this website (or ANY other website for that matter) can dissallow your posting.

Think of it this way if it makes it easier. A website is no different from a regular "brick and mortor" store... What you couldn't do, or wouldn't be allowed in the store, you also can't do on the website.

Simple example, notice a number of posts have been deleted from this thread? A further example may be somes inability to post is this "tiff" continues :D

This is a public forum.

Let me clear up a common misconception. This is NOT a public forum. While anyone is welcome to post here, this is in fact a PRIVATLY owned website, operated by a company for profit. There are rules and guidelines to follow, and the owners / moderators of this website (or ANY other website for that matter) can dissallow your posting.

Think of it this way if it makes it easier. A website is no different from a regular "brick and mortor" store... What you couldn't do, or wouldn't be allowed in the store, you also can't do on the website.

Simple example, notice a number of posts have been deleted from this thread? A further example may be somes inability to post is this "tiff" continues :D

This is a public forum.

OK so who owns this web site?

I have a 1996 o 1995 Hot Spring Sovereign I, old cover is 76X91. Any Ideas how to make this cover fit my tub? Joel's cover is 80X93? Or does a few inches make a differences? Thanks for the help