Looking For Info On A Sundance Calypso

colie12

Hello again!

So, my purchase of the Sundance Altamar/Optima didn't work out...the guy sold it to someone else while I was doing my due diligence. :(

I've come across a very nice Sundance Calypso, but I'm not able to find out much info about this model. I found limited info on Sundance's website... it seems to have been manufactured between 1999-2001 (at least that's the owner's manual that's available). Does it compare most closely to a 800, 700 or 600 series? Any info is greatly appreciated!

I've also found a 2001 Dimension One Chairman II model for $2000 that includes backyard delivery, a good cover, lifter & steps. It's also in excellent condition & was recently refurbished with a 90-da warranty. Would this be a better buy?

Thanks again for any & all input.

~Nicole

Hello again!

So, my purchase of the Sundance Altamar/Optima didn't work out...the guy sold it to someone else while I was doing my due diligence. :(

I've come across a very nice Sundance Calypso, but I'm not able to find out much info about this model. I found limited info on Sundance's website... it seems to have been manufactured between 1999-2001 (at least that's the owner's manual that's available). Does it compare most closely to a 800, 700 or 600 series? Any info is greatly appreciated!

I've also found a 2001 Dimension One Chairman II model for $2000 that includes backyard delivery, a good cover, lifter & steps. It's also in excellent condition & was recently refurbished with a 90-da warranty. Would this be a better buy?

~Nicole

Calypso... 750 series. Only lasted a few years.... it wasn't their best but, I still have a few out there running with no problems.

Personally, I'd look for an optima/cameo if you were to go with a sundance.

As far as the d1 goes, I hear good things but, I like sundance.

let me know if you want more info on that calypso.

Hello again!

~Nicole

Calypso... 750 series. Only lasted a few years.... it wasn't their best but, I still have a few out there running with no problems.

Personally, I'd look for an optima/cameo if you were to go with a sundance.

As far as the d1 goes, I hear good things but, I like sundance.

let me know if you want more info on that calypso.

Hi Nicole i am very familar with the calypso first i need to know if it has a knob to turn the temp up or down or is it push button the calypso came out in 93 also need to know how many pumps is has some where 2 and some where 1 if you can tell me that than i can tell you more about it

Hello again!

~Nicole

I think I might opt for the D1 Chairman II based on your descriptions above and Otis' evaluation of the Sundance Calypso.