Ahhh Artic

Boonzer

First off...Arctic legend extreme... 3 years in the snow...awesome tub...love it

I dropped by my dealer the other day.... nice father and son organization and I asked about the salt generator and a retro-fit for my old(er) tub.

Help me out.... the large disk looking system...Ozen I think is the name.... the dealer claimed it not available for a retro fit....but genesis is.

What's the difference between the two? Is there one better than the other? What is the reto-fit cost?

Thanks Folks....happy tubbing

Search this forum, you'll get pleanty.

Genisis is the brand that makes the system Arctic uses. They had a big backlog just to keep up with the production of new tubs. Re-fit will be available but might be delayed.

Tom normally has a ready answer for this and Arctic related things, but he is away for a while and doesn't always get a chance to catch up.

Use the search up at the top/right and you'll be all set!

Boonzer,

You are thinking of the Onzen which is different than the Genisis system. Genisis doesnt make the Onzen, as that is made through Arctic. I dont think the retros for the Onzen are available just quite yet, but are pretty close. I would recommend it over the Genisis system myself, but that is just my opinion. You will need to talk to your dealer about the pricing for the unit and installation. Good luck.

First off...Arctic legend extreme... 3 years in the snow...awesome tub...love it

I dropped by my dealer the other day.... nice father and son organization and I asked about the salt generator and a retro-fit for my old(er) tub.

Help me out.... the large disk looking system...Ozen I think is the name.... the dealer claimed it not available for a retro fit....but genesis is.

What's the difference between the two? Is there one better than the other? What is the reto-fit cost?

Thanks Folks....happy tubbing

I have an Arctic Tundra LE with the Genesis system and couldn't be happier. My wife suffers from rosecea and traditional chems were not an option. Although I could have had it if I insisted, my dealer did not recommend the Onzen system and from reading this forum, I'm glad I didn't get it. A lot of people seem to be having some problems with it. The Genesis system is extremely easy to use and I have never had any problems balancing my water. And more importantly, I very rarely need to add anything to the water. A capful of Instant Shock after heavy usage and that's about it.

Why Onzen over Genisis?

Boonzer,

You are thinking of the Onzen which is different than the Genisis system. Genisis doesnt make the Onzen, as that is made through Arctic. I dont think the retros for the Onzen are available just quite yet, but are pretty close. I would recommend it over the Genisis system myself, but that is just my opinion. You will need to talk to your dealer about the pricing for the unit and installation. Good luck.