Pacific Hot Tubs - Bankrupt

Tanod

I have a dream. This would be to recreate The Brand of Pacific Spas. I am a mold builder, pool builder and a former Pacific Spas dealer. This dream may sound impossible but "I am looking for a partner someone to help get things done". What I have is the Pacific Spas Web Site, Trade Name, Sever, Computers, Molds, Plugs, start up materials and some equipment. If you need to verify just email info@pacificspas.ca

Signed

Crazy Dreamer

LOL....Good Luck....Keep us updated on that.

You can count on it!

sunnybea i might be interested could you please contact me when you get a chance?

James please tell me a little about yourself and what you think we could do?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
I am or was a Pacific Spa dealer. Does anyone know when the auction is? Are there any other dealers like me out there? I would like to hear from you! I heard the the Bankruptcy papers said over $3 million in liabilities and around $4 hundred Thousand in assets. Very Nice Molds ;)

I was, and worked for them for a time. Got my start in '94 with CHS.

I have a dream. This would be to recreate The Brand of Pacific Spas. I am a mold builder, pool builder and a former Pacific Spas dealer. This dream may sound impossible but "I am looking for a partner someone to help get things done". What I have is the Pacific Spas Web Site, Trade Name, Sever, Computers, Molds, Plugs, start up materials and some equipment. If you need to verify just email info@pacificspas.ca

Signed

Crazy Dreamer

Is this you?

I'd be interested in helping out.

There are some branded pacific parts still around.

Too bad they went tit's up, they really did build a great tub for the money.

I am or was a Pacific Spa dealer. Does anyone know when the auction is? Are there any other dealers like me out there? I would like to hear from you! I heard the the Bankruptcy papers said over $3 million in liabilities and around $4 hundred Thousand in assets. Very Nice Molds ;)

Signed

Crazy Dreamer

Is this you?

Signed

Crazy Dreamer

Is this you?

Hi

Yes they did make a really great spa. So who are you and where are you writing from?

Email me back at info@pacificspas.ca if you would like to chit chat

• 4 years later...

Pacific Spas

5845 99 street

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

T6E-3N8

www.pacificspas.ca

Ph: 780-481-8008

If you require any information regarding Pacific Spas hot tubs and or parts and service please feel free to contact us through our website.

Carrying on the tradition, Proudly handcrafted in Canada for over 40 years.