Current Price On Artesian Antigua

joeboo

There's not alot of posts on this site about Artesian brand spas. Is there any reason for that? Is the quality relatively comparable to the top brands, like Hot Spring?

Also, does anyone have any feedback on Artesian's Island line of spas?

I'm currently looking at a Artesian Antigua (the 52 jet version). Does anyone have any recent price quotes from dealers for this spa? I'm trying to figure out what is a fair price for this model.

There's not alot of posts on this site about Artesian brand spas. Is there any reason for that? Is the quality relatively comparable to the top brands, like Hot Spring?

I'm currently looking at a Artesian Antigua (the 52 jet version). Does anyone have any recent price quotes from dealers for this spa? I'm trying to figure out what is a fair price for this model.

Sorry - didn't actually answer your question!

I looked at my brochures, and the Captiva (which I think is the same price as the Antigua) I had quoted for $10,200 with 52 jets, cover and lift, steps, delivery, chemicals, gfci, circ pump, waterfall and led lights.

Hope this helps!

Just so future shoppers have something to compare to:

I ended up buying a Artesian Grand Bahama. My final cost was $8200. The cost breakdown is:

$7150 Base price for 52-jet Grand Bahama. Includes: stainless steel jets, ozonator, circ pump, 1 LED, pillowfall

+ $565 Additional price for the 62 jet upgrade

+ $100 waterfall over skimmer

+ $175 LEDs on waterfall/pillowfall

+ $150 additional 2 year warranty (total warranty = 5 years)

+ $150 coverlift I

The dealer's price on an Antigua was $6800 (52 jets, stainless, ozonator, circ pump, propure mixing chamber, pillowfall)

• 3 months later...

Sorry - didn't actually answer your question!

I looked at my brochures, and the Captiva (which I think is the same price as the Antigua) I had quoted for $10,200 with 52 jets, cover and lift, steps, delivery, chemicals, gfci, circ pump, waterfall and led lights.

Hope this helps!

How much for the piper glen if you don't mind me asking.

I'm a big guy 6'3"-235#'s.

Do you think I would have a problem with the fit. I feel like I'm having trouble with other tubs.

Do the jets really work you over (I really need power in the jets)

Do you have any major complaints about the tub.

Feedback appreciated.

Thanks

How much for the piper glen if you don't mind me asking.

I'm a big guy 6'3"-235#'s.

Do you think I would have a problem with the fit. I feel like I'm having trouble with other tubs.

Do the jets really work you over (I really need power in the jets)

Do you have any major complaints about the tub.

Feedback appreciated.

Thanks

I paid $15,800 taxes included for my Piper. Included tub, upgraded LEDs, covermate 3 lift, stereo and remote, gfci, chems, step, delivery and setup. I am in the west end of Nepean, Ontario, Canada.

I'm 6'2" and about 200lbs.. I absolutely LOVE the deep "adirondack chair". I am completely submersed and get a serious massage when the pump is turned up to full power. Some of the other seats are quite higher, but I enjoy them as well. Gives me a chance to put my arms up out of the tub to cool off and also to reach over the side for another beer!

Absolutely no complaints! I had a minor issue with one of the speakers not popping up and had a service technician out the next day. I love how quiet it is as that was one major concern - my neighbours are relatively close. The power is the tub is amazing - almost too much at times. My hydro bill jumped about $80 for a 60 day span in December/January. Here in Ottawa, it was rediculously cold this winter!

No regrets whatsoever, would buy it again and recommend to everyone I know!

I paid $15,800 taxes included for my Piper. Included tub, upgraded LEDs, covermate 3 lift, stereo and remote, gfci, chems, step, delivery and setup. I am in the west end of Nepean, Ontario, Canada.

Was that dealer's retail prices, or was there tax involved? I'm curious as to how this would compare with US prices.

Was that dealer's retail prices, or was there tax involved? I'm curious as to how this would compare with US prices.

The dealer had the tub on for $14500 which included the cover,lift,step,chems,gfci and delivery/setup. The stereo option, which included two pop-up speakers and two external speakers was an additional $2000. They had a no-tax promo in effect and saved me the extra $700 by paying by check instead of credit.

Seemed to be a good price - I love the tub!

I had priced out an Arctic spa as well that was going to be another $1000 above the Piper Glen, but it didn't fit me as well and it didn't have as many features and functions that my tub has.

Very happy customer!

The dealer had the tub on for $14500 which included the cover,lift,step,chems,gfci and delivery/setup. The stereo option, which included two pop-up speakers and two external speakers was an additional $2000. They had a no-tax promo in effect and saved me the extra $700 by paying by check instead of credit.

Seemed to be a good price - I love the tub!

I had priced out an Arctic spa as well that was going to be another $1000 above the Piper Glen, but it didn't fit me as well and it didn't have as many features and functions that my tub has.

Very happy customer!

I'm guessing I could pick up an 08 floor model (less the stereo) for about 10K in the New York City area.

Does that sound about right?

Anyone?

Crap! Forgot to ask.

Does that mean the adirondack seat is the only low seat or are all the corner seats just as low?

I've wet tested a few other tubs that seemed as if the water was up to my belly button. I prefer the feel of the water right up to the adams apple.

Most of the manufacturers list a depth. It would be nice to find info on seat depth. Maybe another thread.

Crap! Forgot to ask.

Does that mean the adirondack seat is the only low seat or are all the corner seats just as low?

I've wet tested a few other tubs that seemed as if the water was up to my belly button. I prefer the feel of the water right up to the adams apple.

Most of the manufacturers list a depth. It would be nice to find info on seat depth. Maybe another thread.

The adirondack chair is definately the deepest. The other three corner seats are all varying in height - perfect for the wife at 5'7"

One of my other favourite things about my tub is the ability to swing your legs up and lounge on the one side. In the front right corner seat, I can swing my legs up get a similar massage to a lounge - even has the rounded cushion so you still have a spot for your head! I find when I do that, the water is right up to my neck. I'm 6'2"

Hope this helps!

Just wanted to chime in that Artesian impressed the heck out of my Fiancee and I. Well to be specific the Cypress Point in the Platinum line. I am pretty sure the Piper Glenn is a similar tub with a few more bells and whistles in the Platinum Elite line. The Artesian was the best tub we saw and we looked at over a dozen of the leading brands. Now its just a matter of time (and buying an actual house) before we buy one.

• 4 weeks later...

Here's the breakdown from my local dealer:

Basic Models:

Antigua 22: $5995

Antigua 32: $6495

Antigua 44: $ 7595

Antigua 52: $ 7895

ADD ONS:

Stainless Steel Escutcheons: $129 (10-38 jets), $249 (39-72 jets)

Ozone: $199

Coverlift: $199

They have a current special on an Antigua 44 (dynabrite LED, CD Stereo, Waterfall pillow, filter falls, stainless steel est): $ 9990

Antigua 22 (dynastar, SS est, stereo) $5995

Hope this helps - would be interested in your local price.

• 1 month later...

I just purchased an Artesian Antigua, 52 stainless jets, cascade waterfall with lights, dyna bright lights system plus cabinet lights, upgrade to 24 hr circ filter plus ozone system, cover & lifter for C$9,100 (with taxes it was C$10,283. I researched quite a bit and wet tested an Arctic Spa, Beachcomber and Artesian. The Artesian blew me away with the powerful jets and it was the most comfortable and nicest looking spa. I can't wait to receive it. I am also going to be trying a water system called Aqua Finesse - it's supposed to be super easy to use and very effective. Anyone heard of this or using it that can provide some feedback?

• 6 months later...
Just wanted to chime in that Artesian impressed the heck out of my Fiancee and I. Well to be specific the Cypress Point in the Platinum line. I am pretty sure the Piper Glenn is a similar tub with a few more bells and whistles in the Platinum Elite line. The Artesian was the best tub we saw and we looked at over a dozen of the leading brands. Now its just a matter of time (and buying an actual house) before we buy one.

I am a newbie and we have decided to buy an Artesian Cypress Point. If you have bought one of these recently, I would appreciate any feedback on what you paid and the features and accessories it included.

Thanks so much!

• 6 months later...

Old thread, but I've been looking at the Antigua as well lately. Seems like a nice tub. I'm getting quoted 6995 for the 52 jet version. LED lights are another $150, and you pay extra for waterfall, footblaster,circ pump, etc. However it does include ozonator,delivery, cover,startup chemicals.

Seems to not come standard with some of the frills other brands come with, but honestly the only upgrades I'm thinking about on it are the pillow fall, footblaster, circ pump and maybe the led. I didn't remember the price on all that but they are all $100-200 each. Probably another $700 or so. Either way $7700 is way cheaper than I have been seeing for comparable tubs here in Austin.

Anybody else have any experience with Artesian? I checked BBB and they got an A- rating. Only manufacturer I saw with A+ is D1, so I'm thinking they can be that bad.