Spa Booster Seat

jennG

Does anyone know where I can purchase a spa booster seat, for sitting higher in the tub. I am looking for it to be filled with something other than water. We saw a sand or some substance-filled one once, and I can't seem to find another like it. I don't like the look of the water-filled ones.

Thanks.

Does anyone know where I can purchase a spa booster seat, for sitting higher in the tub. I am looking for it to be filled with something other than water. We saw a sand or some substance-filled one once, and I can't seem to find another like it. I don't like the look of the water-filled ones.

Thanks.

I bought one on e-bay that you fill with water, but no one really uses it. It gets blown around in the water when the jets are on, even with no air in it. It will sink when the water is still. I have not seen sand filled booster seats.

I bought one on e-bay that you fill with water, but no one really uses it. It gets blown around in the water when the jets are on, even with no air in it. It will sink when the water is still. I have not seen sand filled booster seats.

Here is one -

IPB Image

You can fill it with water only and it will sink. Leave in a bit of air and it will float.

Thanks.

Just use water. Don't put sand in it what ever you do. And, while you're using it you don't see it anyway.

dlynn,

I found I had the same problem with booster seats. They just don't stay in one place with the jets on unless you're sitting on 'em.

Here's the trick to keep them in place. Go to the Dollar store and buy a couple of bags of marbles. Add all of the marbles into the seat, top off with water and they will stay in place.

This is how I do it now and my booster seat stays in the deep lounger, where it belongs. :D

Phil

buy a couple of bags of marbles. Add all of the marbles into the seat, top off with water and they will stay in place. This is how I do it now and my booster seat stays in the deep lounger, where it belongs.
Great idea! Thanks.

B)