Help with pool setup Esther Williams 18x33

Guest Belinda

I need some help on how to install a above ground swimming pool 18x33 oval with a deck.

I purchased this pool used and paid pool city to take down the pool,and they were to install this pool this week.Well they called me and said they would not be able to install the pool.So now I have a pool in my yard and cant find anyone to install a used pool.because it was already taken down.I have the pool,the sand,and the block and new liner.

question -does anyone know where i can get a video on how to install this.or a set of instructions.thanks

You should be able to download instructions at the EW site. Try to find out the name/model # of it. Get an accurate count of all bottom/top tracks, coping and other parts. You can do it yourself, since the swim season is almost over and you have the fall to take your time and do it right.

Call the Delair Group at 1 800 235 0185. Ask operator for customer service. I set up an old esther williams pool myself this summer. It dated from the early 80's. They sent me the manual and some replacement parts. The manual tells you how to install the pool.