Reply to Blue Hawaiian

Guest Rose

I"m sorry but you are so wrong. As I had stated before, It was the LEAK from the pool that caused water to sit around the pool and collapse the fiberglass pool, CAUSED BY THE CRACK!! NOT the installation. After I explained this to you, You stated we no longer had a warranty since

Blue Dolphin Is now Blue Hawwaiin. Understand, this is within 1 1/2 years after installation. The only reason I purchased the pool was because of the 25 year warranty.

People, a warranty is only as good as a company stays in business (or changes their name)

Needless to say, my poor patched -up pool sits, yet with a slow leak, until I am able to find someone to repair it.

Hawwaiin Pools, If you're such a great company, stand behind your warranty.

come fix the crack free of charge, and I will take back everything I ever said about you (and what I'm going to continue to say about you.)

America is waiting!

P.S What contracter did you refer me to? The one out of state that I would have to fly in at my expense aside the expense of repair.

I thought you were just joking.

I live in Texas and have a Blue Hawaiian inground vinyl pool (made by Fort Wayne)that was installed in 1986 and a year later the decking was cracking apart. The dealer that installed pool was out of business. Had to have deck replaced at our expense. Now we are having problems with coping pulling away from walls plus some other problems that will need to be taken care. Be careful of who installs your pool.

Hello,

We are currently in the process of having a Blue Hawaiian fiberglass pool installed and your post makes me very concerned. Can I ask what city/state you are in? The dealer we are using claims to have been in business for 28yrs here in Southern CA.

• 1 year later...

Hello,

We are currently in the process of having a Blue Hawaiian fiberglass pool installed and your post makes me very concerned. Can I ask what city/state you are in? The dealer we are using claims to have been in business for 28yrs here in Southern CA.

Our contractor installing a Blue Hawaiian Pool here in Florida has been in bussiness over ten years and they screwed up our pool something bad and Blue Hawaiian isn't doing anything about it. It is disgusting.