What's New For 2007

utah

I'm interested in what innovations/features people see coming with next years hot tub models. Also, when do the 2007s start showing up in your stores. Does the cycle run similar to new cars where the new models are available 3-4 months prior to the end of the calander year?

Thanks - Doug

I'm interested in what innovations/features people see coming with next years hot tub models. Also, when do the 2007s start showing up in your stores. Does the cycle run similar to new cars where the new models are available 3-4 months prior to the end of the calander year?

Thanks - Doug

Don't look for too many changes from year to year in the spa industry. The molds aren't inexpensive to make. That's why you will see some manufacturers using old technology in filter systems, etc.

when do the 2007s start showing up in your stores.
I will answer that for HotSpring, Tiger River, Solana, Hot Spot and Caldera spas:

the new models start shipping around the second week of January. I don't know of any big changes this year, though HotSpring and Caldera both did some mid-year changes during 2006. Tiger River Bengal added a waterwall, HS dropped a color combination, and Caldera offered a new model, though that was at the first of the year come to think of it.