Thermospas Hot Tub Jbl Marine Stereo System - New

Savage

I purchased this system five months back for my Thermospa hot tub and it comes with everything seen in the pictures on ebay. This was almost $1700 new. My Hot tub was the 5 person Park Avenue model. The reason I don't need it anymore is because I received a new hot tub because the acrylic bubbled up and they replaced it and the new hot tub already has this but they would not let me return this unit. It may have to be trimmed to fit the other models.

I am still trying to figure out a way to ship it since it is already attached to the thermoboard. I would deliver it locally Boston area and North. The dimensions are 36-1/4" wide (left to right) and 32-3/4" (top to bottom). The radio is a JBL MR-16 (4x45) Marine Radio with a removeable face for security and also a flip down lid to keep is water tight. Please let me know if you need more info or pictures.

Ebay Item number: 140021326125

http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0...riptionANDimage

I purchased this system five months back for my Thermospa hot tub and it comes with everything seen in the pictures on ebay. This was almost $1700 new. My Hot tub was the 5 person Park Avenue model. The reason I don't need it anymore is because I received a new hot tub because the acrylic bubbled up and they replaced it and the new hot tub already has this but they would not let me return this unit. It may have to be trimmed to fit the other models.

I am still trying to figure out a way to ship it since it is already attached to the thermoboard. I would deliver it locally Boston area and North. The dimensions are 36-1/4" wide (left to right) and 32-3/4" (top to bottom). The radio is a JBL MR-16 (4x45) Marine Radio with a removeable face for security and also a flip down lid to keep is water tight. Please let me know if you need more info or pictures.

I don't get it. People buy a spa from someone other than a loca reputable dealer and expect a good experience. What the heck?

How does a shell bubble up like that? I never had that experience in 20 years selling the same brand.

Acrylic and fiberglass contract and expand at different rates. That is why there aren't long warranties on acrylic spas. For instance, Coast Spa guys at a home show will say that they have a lifetime warranty. Look on the website and the surface is only three years. To prevent this always get a thermal plastic like Dimension One or the rovel that Hot Spring makes. Both companies still sell acrylics for some reason but the "white stuff" is definitely the best. Bayer, the aspirin company, is also the largest plastics material researcher and manufacturer in the world and they have come up with UltraLife. There is nothing like it on the market as far as the shell is concerned. Don't get me wrong. There are good acrylic spas out there. But, what could happen to acrylic, can't happen to UltraLife.

Acrylic and fiberglass contract and expand at different rates. That is why there aren't long warranties on acrylic spas. For instance, Coast Spa guys at a home show will say that they have a lifetime warranty. Look on the website and the surface is only three years. To prevent this always get a thermal plastic like Dimension One or the rovel that Hot Spring makes. Both companies still sell acrylics for some reason but the "white stuff" is definitely the best. Bayer, the aspirin company, is also the largest plastics material researcher and manufacturer in the world and they have come up with UltraLife. There is nothing like it on the market as far as the shell is concerned. Don't get me wrong. There are good acrylic spas out there. But, what could happen to acrylic, can't happen to UltraLife.

Cool, thanks :D

For shippijng I would suggest Forward Air. They have terminals in most metropolitan areas, and offer rates that are similar to discount rates that other carriers offer customers with large accounts. The thing is you will need to take it to them and put it on a skid. They will usually help with that though if they are not too busy, at least around here. The consignee will need to pick up at a terminal also but you are talking about shipping going from well over a thousand for something like that to it being like 300-400 I would guess.

You could probably hire a local mover to pick it up and put it on a skid for you I would think for about 100 bucks or so.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My wife and I will be purchasing a spa soon and I have researched this industry till I'm blue in the face. It's too bad you didn't look up Thermospa on the BBB website. I did and found this company to be an absolute trainwreck! An unacceptable rating with hundreds of open complaints lodged against them. They aren't the only ones by the way.