Infinity Spa

Markee

And, oh yeah...the hot tub has worked great and has been a great source of relaxation and therapy. We saved TONS of money by not buying from one of our local dealers who overcharge for their tubs. I understand why all these dealers hate Costco...they take your business! And if we run into any issues down the road, we can get a complete refund. If it hadn't been for the affordable price Costco offered, we never could have afforded a tub. There are a lot of people out there just like us.

Your the one who started this by slamming the dealers and assuming that they are overcharging. Are they overcharging or are they selling a better product? Or is there no such thing as a better product in your mind? A car is a car right? So a tub is a tub there is no difference so dealers must be overcharging. Okey-dokey.

FYI I don't care for Jacuzzi

They are overcharging and undoubtedly some are selling a better product. I never questioned that. I just don't care for someone telling me I'm having an inferior "soaking experience" when I'm perfectly content with what I can afford. Someone who had to ride the bus or walk to work every day is going to appreciate their first car, regardless of how upscale it is. That's where I am and thanks to Costco's affordable prices, return policy and good customer service we were able to get a tub in the first place. I know it may not be the BMW 7 series of the hot tub world, but it's working just fine for us and will be backed by Costco, even though Infinity is MIA now.

Our local dealers only offer Hot Springs, Sundance, Coleman and Artesian...that's it. And their entry level spa prices (2-4 person tubs) were nearly double what we paid for our 4-6 person tub. They also didn't feature the jet complement we liked, either. Vendors for any other brand are at least 3 hours away...and the delay we'd encounter when needing a service call would be unacceptable.

We're happy with what we got and we'll just leave it at that.

Happy soaking, Roger!

I'm happy you are enjoying your tub. I am curious why you paint with such a broad brush. Based on 4 dealers you seem to have concluded that all dealers overcharge.

I am right with you when you ask Roger not to put down your experience. On the other hand, please do not slam my business, and the small businesses of dedicated professionals throughout the country and even the world.

Thanks!

Sure...just don't slam people for saving money by purchasing goods at Costco, whether it be cereal, plasma TVs or a hot tub. Costco is a notoriously consumer friendly company who treats their employees well, and employs hundreds of local people.

There are still plenty of people who have money to burn who will buy from independent hot tub vendors, but I am not one of them. I hope your business flourishes.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And, oh yeah...the hot tub has worked great and has been a great source of relaxation and therapy. We saved TONS of money by not buying from one of our local dealers who overcharge for their tubs. I understand why all these dealers hate Costco...they take your business! And if we run into any issues down the road, we can get a complete refund. If it hadn't been for the affordable price Costco offered, we never could have afforded a tub. There are a lot of people out there just like us.

Your the one who started this by slamming the dealers and assuming that they are overcharging. Are they overcharging or are they selling a better product? Or is there no such thing as a better product in your mind? A car is a car right? So a tub is a tub there is no difference so dealers must be overcharging. Okey-dokey.

FYI I don't care for Jacuzzi

They are overcharging and undoubtedly some are selling a better product. I never questioned that. I just don't care for someone telling me I'm having an inferior "soaking experience" when I'm perfectly content with what I can afford. Someone who had to ride the bus or walk to work every day is going to appreciate their first car, regardless of how upscale it is. That's where I am and thanks to Costco's affordable prices, return policy and good customer service we were able to get a tub in the first place. I know it may not be the BMW 7 series of the hot tub world, but it's working just fine for us and will be backed by Costco, even though Infinity is MIA now.

Our local dealers only offer Hot Springs, Sundance, Coleman and Artesian...that's it. And their entry level spa prices (2-4 person tubs) were nearly double what we paid for our 4-6 person tub. They also didn't feature the jet complement we liked, either. Vendors for any other brand are at least 3 hours away...and the delay we'd encounter when needing a service call would be unacceptable.

We're happy with what we got and we'll just leave it at that.

Happy soaking, Roger!

I'm happy you are enjoying your tub. I am curious why you paint with such a broad brush. Based on 4 dealers you seem to have concluded that all dealers overcharge.

I am right with you when you ask Roger not to put down your experience. On the other hand, please do not slam my business, and the small businesses of dedicated professionals throughout the country and even the world.

Thanks!

Sure...just don't slam people for saving money by purchasing goods at Costco, whether it be cereal, plasma TVs or a hot tub. Costco is a notoriously consumer friendly company who treats their employees well, and employs hundreds of local people.

There are still plenty of people who have money to burn who will buy from independent hot tub vendors, but I am not one of them. I hope your business flourishes.

Totally agree. There are always going to be people who would only buy a hot tub from Costco, just as there are people who would never buy a hot tub from Costco. I shop at Costco. Great place to buy food and TP.

Thank you for your kind wishes.

'Nuff said.

As long as Costco and other box stores keep selling 3000 dollar tubs that are designed to only last 4-6 years my tub repair business will flourish.