Has Anyone Ever Measured The Temp Of Their Tap Water?

limulus

It's going down to 30F here in the Atlanta suburbs tonight. I drained the tub last night and I'm refilling it now. It's been around 50F all day today and I was surprised how warm the water felt coming out of the hose. I just checked it at 6:15pm and it's 64F while the air is 48f .

The tap coming from my sinks has got to be well over 100 degrees, I've severly burned my hands a few times on it.

The other knob is the cold water ^_^

Is that what its for? :lol:

But when I want hot water to rinse a dish or whatever, if I leave it running it gets piping hot, which isn't a bad thing, but you've got to be careful.

It's going down to 30F here in the Atlanta suburbs tonight. I drained the tub last night and I'm refilling it now. It's been around 50F all day today and I was surprised how warm the water felt coming out of the hose. I just checked it at 6:15pm and it's 64F while the air is 48f .

I filled my brand-new tub for the first time last night - the temperature read-out on the tub display was 53F... a little cool!

It had heated up to 100F by 6:30am this morning though, so all seems well thus far. Looking forward to our first soak this evening - with 5-15cm's of snow forecast to fall here in Ontario (Canada) through the course of this afternoon!