Show Your Spa Installs Picture Thread

Calv1n

• 1 month later...
Apparantly the third time's a charm, but not what I was trying to accomplish. Woodie

Thanks spaboy62, I purchase the gazebo from the spas dealer were I purchased my spa. When spring comes I will be closing it up with white cedar walls( spa height ) and put screen windows all around. Mosquitos are ferocious in my area, I live close to the water.

Dan

• 1 month later...

Interesting thread. Just got my 2008 Caldera Martinique installed this week. With some DIY deck remodeling and electric mods, it went where an octagonal Jacuzzi with a pump house was. Still need to trim the perimeter.

PHOTOS

3532283245_d48cf8ec44.jpg

• 5 months later...
Here's some pic's of my setup.

http://gallery.me.com/firemedic5532#100009

We built this room in 1995. I'd really like to upgrade my spa. I'm seriously considering putting a new spa outside on the deck. (see right hand side of last photo). I'd remove the indoor spa which would free up alot of space, effectively doubling the useable space in the sunroom. Obviously, the room provides protection from the wind, rain, snow, etc. But at the same time, it's not the same as being "outdoors". What do you guys think, am I a crazy to do this? <_<

I think the indoor glass room you've got is very nice looking, but to me an outdoor spa is light years better than indoor. The colder your winter the better!

I had forgotten about this thread... here's an update on my project. I decided to put the new tub outside, and I absolutely LOVE it outside....FABULOUS! Granted, winter is right around the corner for us, I think it's gonna be a great one. Thanks to this forum for the advice!!

http://gallery.me.com/firemedic5532#100025

Here is ours....

Still a work in progress.

Let me know what you think. I want to so some sort of screening from the open patio and the street for privacy. Want something nice looking and maybe something we can see over when standing but no worries of people looking through??

4071583921_38339ea326.jpg

Here is pic of view I want to block.....

4072349682_273504d6cb.jpg