Arctic Spa Error

Boonzer

I have a 2007 Arctic frontier legend extreme that I love.... :wub: I recently changed over all the jets to the new screw in brand... also very nice.

My problem is that I have been away all weekend, tonight I was going in for a soak and there was a FLO error.... :blink:

it seems that pump 1 now only works on the higher speed.... the problem with this is that all filtration and heating is done on the low setting.... :angry: when I arrived the temp was down by 3 degrees... a testament to the good top, but a real pain in the A$$ with winter just around the corner....little help?

I have a 2007 Arctic frontier legend extreme that I love.... :wub: I recently changed over all the jets to the new screw in brand... also very nice.

My problem is that I have been away all weekend, tonight I was going in for a soak and there was a FLO error.... :blink:

it seems that pump 1 now only works on the higher speed.... the problem with this is that all filtration and heating is done on the low setting.... :angry: when I arrived the temp was down by 3 degrees... a testament to the good top, but a real pain in the A$$ with winter just around the corner....little help?

I just bought a Tundra recently and after having it a week I had the exact same issue. If you hit pump #1 (assuming you have more then #1 that is - mine has 3) you should have 2 settings the first time you hit pump 1 it should go to the low flow "circ" / heat cycle and if you hit it again it should go to "full on" your sounds just like mine in that it didn't go to the Circulate just to full on.

If that is the case it isn't a change out the filter - it is a change out the pump! That is what they had to do to fix mine (I tried changing out the filter and it didn't do anything but cost me a perfectly good filter as it still had plenty of life left in it and I threw it out to put in a new one as I had the same advice originally)

Best of luck

Calvin

I just bought a Tundra recently and after having it a week I had the exact same issue. If you hit pump #1 (assuming you have more then #1 that is - mine has 3) you should have 2 settings the first time you hit pump 1 it should go to the low flow "circ" / heat cycle and if you hit it again it should go to "full on" your sounds just like mine in that it didn't go to the Circulate just to full on.

If that is the case it isn't a change out the filter - it is a change out the pump! That is what they had to do to fix mine (I tried changing out the filter and it didn't do anything but cost me a perfectly good filter as it still had plenty of life left in it and I threw it out to put in a new one as I had the same advice originally)

Next Time, just pull out the filter to see if the FLO goes away...If you have lost pump #1 Low speed, could be the pump...could be the board.... sounds to me like the new jets have something to do with it. Just curius..why are you replacing all of the jets on a 2007 tub??!!

Best of luck

Calvin

It could be the capacitor for the low-speed in Pump 1 that need to be changed. Contact your local dealer. Easy to replace.

The guys from service came down and switched out pump 1.... I guess tubs from 06/07 had some troubles with some switch on pump 1.....

All good, the guys from Dartmouth came down and it was all done withou8t me even being home B) ..... love Arctic :wub: