Any Info Out There For A Colman California Cooperage From 1993?

tom42

What information specifically are you looking for that the owners manual doesn't provide?

The first thing I was wondering was the weight of this thing. Second I want to hook it up 110 and it is 220 so a schematic would be great and last this thing does not currently work so a repair manual would be ideal. Not sure if these exist but it would be beneficial.

Thanks

Tom

What information specifically are you looking for that the owners manual doesn't provide?

The first thing I was wondering was the weight of this thing. Second I want to hook it up 110 and it is 220 so a schematic would be great and last this thing does not currently work so a repair manual would be ideal. Not sure if these exist but it would be beneficial.

Thanks

Tom

Tom

The cal coop series spas generally weigh about 375 pounds empty and about 1700 pounds with water.

Second if the spa can be connected to 110 volts the schematic is located on the inside of the control box on the back of the cover. The control box is located behind the spa cabinet were the topside control panel is.

The manual has only the tips for a home owner there is no repair guide unless you are a Coleman dealer.

Here is a little bit of info about voltages. on 110 volts the heater can only heat the water with the pump running in low speed. When the pump is run on high speed the heater is disabled.

On 220 volts the spa can use the heater and pump on high speed at the same time. If you live in a cool cliamte this could be issue

In order to facilitate a repair your going to need the spa powered up. Then we can help when you tell us what error your getting or what the spa is not doing. If it has never had a pump replaced I would say getting it to move water would be first and formost and it's likely to need one.

In order to facilitate a repair your going to need the spa powered up. Then we can help when you tell us what error your getting or what the spa is not doing. If it has never had a pump replaced I would say getting it to move water would be first and formost and it's likely to need one.

Thanks! I will get back to you after I get it home and wired.

Thanks

Tom

Thanks! I will get back to you after I get it home and wired.

Thanks

Tom

I got it home and fixed the leaks now my question is how to wire it. I can only wire it at 120 for numerous reason so here it is. I have a 120 line outside that has 12 gauge wire (2 with ground) and I changed the circuit breaker to 20 amps. where does the second ground to? Straight in the ground using a metal ground pounded in the ground? Is 12 gauge wire enough?

Thanks