Large Spa

fus

New to this forum. We live in Los Angeles CA

We just installed a reinforeced patio for what we thought to be our new 11'x8' spa. The local dealer had said that the Diamente Grand Canyon I could be used as a swim spa...as well as seat up to 10 people.

As I am preparing to make the purchase, I do some research and read that the Grand Canyon I is not a swim spa...only the 14' Grand Canyon II is.

Well....14' is out of the question.

I just spoke with the manufacturer, they said that they can set up a wet test for the Grand Canyon I to see if it has the length to attempt to swim against a current. Then they could attempt to customize it to be a swim spa.

Any thoughts on...

Diamente Spas...

customizing...

swim spas...

other large spas in case this whole swim spa idea sinks...

Fus

I sell AFS units by D1. Every case that i have ran into, any manf. of spas that try to convert a spa to a swim spa, the flow of the spa does not work well.

New to this forum. We live in Los Angeles CA

We just installed a reinforeced patio for what we thought to be our new 11'x8' spa. The local dealer had said that the Diamente Grand Canyon I could be used as a swim spa...as well as seat up to 10 people.

As I am preparing to make the purchase, I do some research and read that the Grand Canyon I is not a swim spa...only the 14' Grand Canyon II is.

Well....14' is out of the question.

I just spoke with the manufacturer, they said that they can set up a wet test for the Grand Canyon I to see if it has the length to attempt to swim against a current. Then they could attempt to customize it to be a swim spa.

Any thoughts on...

Diamente Spas...

customizing...

swim spas...

other large spas in case this whole swim spa idea sinks...

Fus

I sell AFS units by D1. Every case that i have ran into, any manf. of spas that try to convert a spa to a swim spa, the flow of the spa does not work well. check out our web page

hmmm...makes me think I am better off with a large spa and a teather to swim against.

thanks!