Marquis Mirage

Jacuzzi J- 315

Hot Springs jetsetter

Saratoga Adelphia

Reflections Madrid

Arctic Fox

Sundance Marin

Caldera Kauai

The Reflections is the cheapest, and I think I know why, while the Arctic and Sundance are the most expensive by far.

I'm most interested in therapy since I have arthritis and scholeosis. I live in upstate NY, near the Saratoga factory.

Are these all good choices and are there others I should also look at? Thanks.

I have to add, Have you looked at Clearwater? The Trio or Quartet may work for you.

Great Lakes also has a couple.

You are looking at some nice quality tubs although Reflections has its issues IMO. Happy hunting!

I'm brand new at this and have been looking at the following tubs:

Marquis Mirage

Jacuzzi J- 315

Hot Springs jetsetter

Saratoga Adelphia

Reflections Madrid

Arctic Fox

Sundance Marin

Caldera Kauai

The Reflections is the cheapest, and I think I know why, while the Arctic and Sundance are the most expensive by far.

I'm most interested in therapy since I have arthritis and scholeosis. I live in upstate NY, near the Saratoga factory.

Are these all good choices and are there others I should also look at? Thanks.

You've got some good ones on that list. If the Sundance and Arctic are running higher than you'd like look further at the Caldera, Hot Spring, Jacuzzi or Marquis if they are more manageable as they're every bit as good. Though Saratoga is more regional being from originally from Upstate NY myself (Utica area with relatives in Ballston Spa as well) I'm somewhat familiar with them and its certainly a plus having the manufacturer close as long as that is in conjunction with a good local dealer. I also know you see very cold winters so you need a well insulated spa and I’d say the ones on your list are among the best out there in that regard.

We just finished this process and were looking for strong hydrotherapy as well...probably our #1 requirement.

We tested at least 10 different spa manufacturers, maybe more?

My final list of spas came down to:

Caldera Tahitian

LA Spas HEET

D1 Aurora II

Vita Nuage

I thought the Caldera Utopian spas provided great hydrotherapy, and really liked the Euphoria foot and lower back whirlpool/volcano type jets - very powerful. The rest of the jets in the spa were adequate, but my wife floated in the lounger and was not overly impressed. (I would have been happy with this spa)

The LA Spas HEET has a powerful Volcano jet, but the rest of the jets were pretty standard...not overly impressed with the spa, the price, or our local dealer.

The D1 Aurora was really nice, but price was high and the jets were not as powerful as the Caldera or the others we had in our final list.

We decided on the Vita Nuage - no lounger but each seat provided excellent hydrotherapy and my wife basically said of all the spas we tested, this one actually felt like she just got a real massage. I agreed and we pretty much knew after about 10 minutes in the spa that it was the one for us - we also have a really good dealer so that helped in our final decision.

Good luck - you will know right away what spa is for you after a bunch of wet testing...