"the Natural"

Gene

Anyone heard of "The Natural"? rhtubs.com sells it. I'd been using it with a shock in place of a sanitizer, but have been told it doesn't do the job. From rhtubs:

"The Natural" is a completely natural and safe alternative to traditional spa care. The ingredients of this product include none of the harsh chemicals normally associated with spa maintenance. "The Natural" is packed full of lanolin, vitamines and a seaweed based enzymie.

This is an all natural, non-toxic "earth friendly" product that will help keep your spa clean and healthy using natural enzymes. Unlike harsh chemicals such as chlorine and bromine, The Natural is 100% safe to people and the environment.

Thanks.

Anyone heard of "The Natural"? rhtubs.com sells it. I'd been using it with a shock in place of a sanitizer, but have been told it doesn't do the job. From rhtubs:

"The Natural" is a completely natural and safe alternative to traditional spa care. The ingredients of this product include none of the harsh chemicals normally associated with spa maintenance. "The Natural" is packed full of lanolin, vitamines and a seaweed based enzymie.

This is an all natural, non-toxic "earth friendly" product that will help keep your spa clean and healthy using natural enzymes. Unlike harsh chemicals such as chlorine and bromine, The Natural is 100% safe to people and the environment.

Thanks.

I am using it right now to check it out. I have been speaking with the company as I go. I am in my third week. It does have to be used with a sanitizer, even the company says that. It is not EPA approved as a stand alone sanitizer. They say you can reduce the chlorine, and if you shock the tub with dichlor after use, and turn on the jets and leave the cover open, the dichlor gasses off and being it is hot water, by the next day the dichlor will be gassed off and evaporated thus being safe and natural. Chlorine and Bromine are actually in the table of elements thus "natural"

I am posting on another forum my weekly notes on this system. It has pros and cons at this point. I am leaving for a 2 week vacation soon and that will put it through a big test!