Need To Make A Decision - Can U Help?

cbee

I have wet tested 2 spas I like: Solana SX (made by Watkins) and the Sundance Caprio. I really loved the way I fit in the Solana and the Caprio was nice, although not quite as comfortable.

I am concerned that the Solana only comes with the 1-year warranty as opposed to the Caprio but I am leaning towards the Solana for the comfort. The price difference is about $800 between the 2 spas. I'm so turned off by the bad-mouthing between the different dealers that I am about to give up. I can't get a unbiased opinion. Would I be making a mistake by buying either of these spas?

-cbee

Would I be making a mistake by buying either of these spas?

-cbee

No, both have good reputations so either would do fine for you.

If you've wet tested and one clearly is more comfortable (for you) then typically you go that route but certainly you want to factor everything in. Is the one you like better (that comes with the shorter warranty) also the one that is also less expensive?

If you've wet tested and one clearly is more comfortable (for you) then typically you go that route but certainly you want to factor everything in. Is the one you like better (that comes with the shorter warranty) also the one that is also less expensive?

Thanks for the response. Yes, the Solana is less expensive and it comes with a 1-year warranty.