2005 Coleman Calif. Cooperage 107

pzeeker

Seems like a nice sizeable tub. comfortable when sitting in, empty though. 2 pumps, 3 year warranty. Dealer asking for somewhere $4500-$4800. any thoughts on if it is a good deal? anyone have opinion or experience (without digressing into steel vs. wood)

salesman said steps, lifter, delivery and chemicals included but I will get that in writing.

Seems like a nice sizeable tub. comfortable when sitting in, empty though. 2 pumps, 3 year warranty. Dealer asking for somewhere $4500-$4800. any thoughts on if it is a good deal? anyone have opinion or experience (without digressing into steel vs. wood)

salesman said steps, lifter, delivery and chemicals included but I will get that in writing.

Sounds fine for your first spa.

Hey..thanks for the post..I've just looked at the California Cooperage 107/Coleman spa and was quite impressed by it.....The spa is selling here in Phoenix for around $7500...out the door with cover/delivery/chemicals/lifter/steps...so I think you are getting a pretty good deal....if you don't buy this spa, tell me where it is and I'll buy it and save myself $3000.......

Also, out of all of the spas we have looked at..I like the way this spa is built/designed.....the only difference with the 2005 and the 2006 is the waterfall feature.....Don't let this offer slip by...jump on it.....Keep me informed...

bigbaz

Hey..thanks for the post..I've just looked at the California Cooperage 107/Coleman spa and was quite impressed by it.....The spa is selling here in Phoenix for around $7500...out the door with cover/delivery/chemicals/lifter/steps...so I think you are getting a pretty good deal....if you don't buy this spa, tell me where it is and I'll buy it and save myself $3000.......

Also, out of all of the spas we have looked at..I like the way this spa is built/designed.....the only difference with the 2005 and the 2006 is the waterfall feature.....Don't let this offer slip by...jump on it.....Keep me informed...

bigbaz

[/quote

they are mfg. in Chandler AZ so it sounds like your quotes are inflated. I was offered a coleman 470 for $6800 which is less than your 107 price and the 470 is the cadillac to the 107.