Artesian Spas

Jen

I recently purchased a 2005 Artesian Captiva. It is in their Island line like the Santa Cruz. I have had no problems and it has been easy to maintain. Just be aware that the Island line has many options allowing you to order the spa in many variations. The Santa Cruz can be ordered with 2 3hp pumps or one 6 hp pump. It can be ordered with different jet counts. You can get it with or without ozone and a 24 hour circulation pump. You get a standard 3 year warranty. You can upgrade to a 5 year warranty. This allows you to get a Santa Cruz at just about any price point. My dealer is at about $5,500 for a fully loaded Santa Cruz. This includes tax, cover, cover lift, steps, five year warranty, and start up chemicals. I have sat in a Santa Cruz dry. Very comfortable. Hope this helps. Jeff

I loved the artesian line of tubes. very hight quality tubs. They were also comfortable dry, but then I wet tested and they were the worst for comfort. Moral of the story: WET TEST. I almost bought one. High quality and an excellent local dealer. All the features I wanted and at the right price. But I wasnt comfortable so I continued shopping.

Does anyone have any information about the Artesian Santa Cruz spa reviews and pricing? We are looking for a resonable 2 person spa without all the bells and whistles. Thank you

Does anyone have any information about the Artesian Santa Cruz spa reviews and pricing? We are looking for a resonable 2 person spa without all the bells and whistles. Thank you

as2240 What exactly are you looking for? A unbiased report on the spa your looking for? Or are you just practicing how you can copy and past quotes over and over again? To answer the OP Artesian makes a very good product but that is only as good as the dealer. If you have found the spa that you like the most make sure the dealer will stand behind their product. Like the previous poster said, wet test, just because the spa didn’t fit them doesn’t mean it wont fit you, so wet test. Spa shopping is a confusing process, I get tired of reading posts of people here pitching their own spa when people ask for advice, and that goes for people who have maid their decision on a spa purchase and they attempt to justifiy it or for dealers trying to sell their own product. If you like the Artesian and you think the dealer will be in business and will continue to service and sell the spa during the time period your going to be dealing with them then by all means buy it. If you notice they have switched brands repeatedly and they have service issues, then find something else. Hope this helps.