Freeflow Spa

Someone please help me. New to the hot tub world. Looking for a bisic spa. Went to a number of dealers in my area, to me they all have/look the same, different name. By reading the forums here big names means alot around here. When I walk into the store, I tell them I don't want a waterfall, or a radio, no million dollar jets, just something that heats up, and makes some bubbles. I feel the more you add the more something can go wrong with it. All prices range from $6500.00 and up. After a month of looking I came across FreeFlow from another local dealer, Legend Model. It seem like the bisic model, Can anyone give me any information on this brand? The dealer selling it, has been around for a long time, and just started selling these about a year ago, and sold roughly 25 or so, he assures me nobody has called for service YET, asking price is about $3500.00 with everything Tub, Cover, Lifter, Steps, Set-up, and shows you the basic, he comes back out to your house a week later and gos over everything again. Any information at all would help. Thank you all.

Someone please help me. New to the hot tub world. Looking for a bisic spa. Went to a number of dealers in my area, to me they all have/look the same, different name. By reading the forums here big names means alot around here. When I walk into the store, I tell them I don't want a waterfall, or a radio, no million dollar jets, just something that heats up, and makes some bubbles. I feel the more you add the more something can go wrong with it. All prices range from $6500.00 and up. After a month of looking I came across FreeFlow from another local dealer, Legend Model. It seem like the bisic model, Can anyone give me any information on this brand? The dealer selling it, has been around for a long time, and just started selling these about a year ago, and sold roughly 25 or so, he assures me nobody has called for service YET, asking price is about $3500.00 with everything Tub, Cover, Lifter, Steps, Set-up, and shows you the basic, he comes back out to your house a week later and gos over everything again. Any information at all would help. Thank you all.

If you're just looking for a basic spa it sounds like a pretty good deal, especially if you have the dealer to back it up.

Thank you, don't know much about hot tubs, The dealer is a small family owned business with Mother, Father, son and his wife running it over 20 something's years, 15 years or so servicing hot tubs and another 10 selling/servicing them also. I guess it's not really the big name behind it, it's whose going to stand behind it. I thing I am going to buy it, being truthful and the service I get from a mom & pop store will outweigh the big names I hope. Thank you very much.

If you're just looking for a basic spa it sounds like a pretty good deal, especially if you have the dealer to back it up.

Just remember, you get what you pay for. Without a doubt you're talking about a low end spa. When you replace it with a quality one you'll really see the difference.

Heres the thing.... i have dealt with freeflow tubs, and they are very good entry-level tubs without a doubt!!! a local company i know sells at a minimum of 75-100 per year and may get one service call for a defect on the control panel!!! price sounds a little high but overall its a good deal!