La Spa Jets Sticking And Replacement Filters

Hi LA Spa owners. I read the posts about LA and I have had my spa for over 2 years an Oasis with 3 pumps. I love the tub and most of all the heavy duty therapy power I was looking for. My problem is that some of the jets are now sticking and do not rotate as well as they used to. I have talked with SpaDepot who I buy my chemicals from and they have explained about the chemistry, how it could have leached calcium levels out of the plastic causing the lack of full movement of the jet. I am dumping my water today and wondering if there is anything I can do. I use a product that Spa Depot sells called Flush that I leave in for about a day and that helps. I like to soak the jets in the Flush product but they are so hard to remove from the tub. Also another LA spa owner had a website for replacement filters at half price if someone can give me the website info. I replaced the filters with pleated filters about a year ago. This is the biggest flaw of LA Spas. the fabric filters. Does anyone else with an LA spa have experience with removing the filters. Some do come out easy but most are impossible.