Water Flow Error

ce99

I own a Dimension One Nautilus that almost 1 year old. It's the weekend and no Tech's available at Dealers.

Here's what happened:

I drain & changed the water. Cleaned Filters. Went to start up the pumps one at a time.Pump 1 started with a little air to blow out until it was steady flow. Went to start Pump 2 and just keep getting nothing but motor pump noise at both speeds. When refilling this tub before I just would open up the two bleeder thumb screws and keep hitting the pump start button on instrument panel, then it would start blowing combo air and water flow.Well I did that this time too but no luck.

The Message is Something like this:

Water Flow Error/ Please check the Water Level/Take out and Clean Filters/Try again If this Problem is still there Call a Tech.

Shouldn't this be able to be resolved without a Tech? It worked fine before changing the water. What am i missing here and doing wrong?

HELP PLEASE <_<

I own a Dimension One Nautilus that almost 1 year old. It's the weekend and no Tech's available at Dealers.

Here's what happened:

I drain & changed the water. Cleaned Filters. Went to start up the pumps one at a time.Pump 1 started with a little air to blow out until it was steady flow. Went to start Pump 2 and just keep getting nothing but motor pump noise at both speeds. When refilling this tub before I just would open up the two bleeder thumb screws and keep hitting the pump start button on instrument panel, then it would start blowing combo air and water flow.Well I did that this time too but no luck.

The Message is Something like this:

Water Flow Error/ Please check the Water Level/Take out and Clean Filters/Try again If this Problem is still there Call a Tech.

Shouldn't this be able to be resolved without a Tech? It worked fine before changing the water. What am i missing here and doing wrong?

HELP PLEASE <_<

This seems to me like a very east fix as I have had the same issues. Take off the pannel and open up the union that conencts to the pump. Not all the way just loosen it. That will "bleed" the lines and let any air out. Once you do this you should be good to go.

This seems to me like a very east fix as I have had the same issues. Take off the pannel and open up the union that conencts to the pump. Not all the way just loosen it. That will "bleed" the lines and let any air out. Once you do this you should be good to go.

Well it's 6 am here and I went outside pulled the front cover off and did what you said with no luck. Maybe it's not a Air bleeding issue anymore? I punch up Jets 1 High & Low Speeds it works fine still. ( sounds normal) When I punch up Jets 2 High & Low Speed still just noise like it's stuck! I can see the armatures spinning on both motor's. Just sounds like the one on the right is running dry and I don't want to run it too long of intervals. I'm afraid of causing damage. Oh the Error Message doesn't show up on the Instrument Controls anymore. I wonder if that's good or bad? This has got to be something Simple. It worked before draining & refilling the water. I guess no hot tub for awhile! :(

Anyone know what my Warranty might be.......less than 1 yr old.

Update: I just checked again and the Low Flow Error Message is still showing on the Contrl Panel

Well it's 6 am here and I went outside pulled the front cover off and did what you said with no luck. Maybe it's not a Air bleeding issue anymore? I punch up Jets 1 High & Low Speeds it works fine still. ( sounds normal) When I punch up Jets 2 High & Low Speed still just noise like it's stuck! I can see the armatures spinning on both motor's. Just sounds like the one on the right is running dry and I don't want to run it too long of intervals. I'm afraid of causing damage. Oh the Error Message doesn't show up on the Instrument Controls anymore. I wonder if that's good or bad? This has got to be something Simple. It worked before draining & refilling the water. I guess no hot tub for awhile! :(

Update: I just checked again and the Low Flow Error Message is still showing on the Contrl Panel

If you have more than one pump, did you open the union on the correct pump? You want to open the union on the pump that is making the noise and on the circ pump if you have one. The circ pump is what heats and ozonates and filters the water if the tub has a circ pump in it. Do this while the pump is running, just go quickly so you dont damage the pump. You need to keep it loose untill water starts to come out. It still sounds like an air bound issue to me also.

You should still be under warranty if it is a warranty issue.

If you have more than one pump, did you open the union on the correct pump? You want to open the union on the pump that is making the noise and on the circ pump if you have one. The circ pump is what heats and ozonates and filters the water if the tub has a circ pump in it. Do this while the pump is running, just go quickly so you dont damage the pump. You need to keep it loose untill water starts to come out. It still sounds like an air bound issue to me also.

Yes it sound like an air lock issue. loosen the union up stream of pump 2 and turn it on. Once water starts to come from the union you will hear and see the pump start to pump. Tighten the union after you have flow. Be prepared to have water squirting out of the union..

Yes it sound like an air lock issue. loosen the union up stream of pump 2 and turn it on. Once water starts to come from the union you will hear and see the pump start to pump. Tighten the union after you have flow. Be prepared to have water squirting out of the union..

Thanks everyone, you people know your on Hot Tubs. It was just like you all said a Air Lock problem. I powered off the Tub with the GFI switch. Then took out the filters and covers . Took out the 2 bleeder screws , turned it on. Ran Jet 2 Low & High, then it struck me to leave the Jet 2 pump going on high and go open the Turn Valves on the Jet 1 side of the Tub. Cranking the Hand valve left then right (shut down one seat) BINGO!! The Tub started blowing air bubbles! Yee Haa....made my day. Put Filters back in and jumped in it :D

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN,

Chad