Limelight Spa

oasis

I have been thinking about purchasing a Limelight pulse. Visited 2 dealers both have contradicting info regarding the insulation.

I have it down to 2 models, the pulse, and a similar Caldera unit.

Since both model are sold by the same dealer, I that I would get an un bias opinion. One dealer suggests that the pulse insulation is several steps below the caldera and the other dealer indicates the opposite.

The Caldera model is a C45, much like a Geneva but without a circ pump, a few jets, and the fancy lights.

Anybody have any detailed information on the Limelight. Since the C45 does not have a circ pump I am leaning towards the pulse. The price difference is $1000 higher for the pulse (6400 vs 7400 canadian).

I have been thinking about purchasing a Limelight pulse. Visited 2 dealers both have contradicting info regarding the insulation.

Since both model are sold by the same dealer, I that I would get an un bias opinion. One dealer suggests that the pulse insulation is several steps below the caldera and the other dealer indicates the opposite.

The Caldera model is a C45, much like a Geneva but without a circ pump, a few jets, and the fancy lights.

Anybody have any detailed information on the Limelight. Since the C45 does not have a circ pump I am leaning towards the pulse. The price difference is $1000 higher for the pulse (6400 vs 7400 canadian).

Hi Oasis,

I too, was looking at the Limelights, but ended up ordering a H/S Vanguard...

There was a thread a short time ago with some info you may find helpful. The dealer "Chas" seemed knowledgeable and maybe could help you out, too.

Here is the thread:

http://www.poolspaforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=11343

Hope this helps, Randy

• 8 months later...

Hi Oasis,

I too, was looking at the Limelights, but ended up ordering a H/S Vanguard...

There was a thread a short time ago with some info you may find helpful. The dealer "Chas" seemed knowledgeable and maybe could help you out, too.

Here is the thread:

http://www.poolspaforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=11343

Hope this helps, Randy

I am thinking hard on a Limelight Pulse as well. Did you ever decide and if so, any regrets?

Hi Oasis, Funny thing I was just in a store last week called Oasis that sells Hot Springs and Limelight. The insulation from what I understand has changed in Limelight, maybe one dealer didnt know that.

This dealer I was in also was a Caldera dealer. Some x-employees I met in another town from that store said the reason they dumped the Caldera line was due to the large amount of shell issues that they had and how many spas they had to replace. The jets were also a problem.

They chose Bullfrog to replace the caldera line.

Noone will have detailed info on Limelight yet, it is still to new. Give it a few years and the results will be in. The guy that was out fixing the spas was a recent Hot Springs rep that has now become a tech for the company since loosing his rep job. Kinda sad, They fired the good sales people and techs and now took away the bonus and health care from the others. This economy is hitting these small stores hard.. I hope they all survive..

Hi Oasis, Funny thing I was just in a store last week called Oasis that sells Hot Springs and Limelight. The insulation from what I understand has changed in Limelight, maybe one dealer didnt know that.

What did it change to?