Vote For Your Favourite - I Need Help Deciding

Ok, went to about 9 different dealers today and everyone thinks their product is the "best" and now I'm terribly confused. Resin, Steel/resin or extruded aluminum???? which one to go with... The steel sellers say never go resin the resin sellers say never go steel. Good GREIF!!! I'm at a loss and really need help quick. So if anyone can post their opinion I'd appreciate it greatly.

thanks a bunch

Most of the Steel wall and component pool companies build resin pools and hybrids like metal track and uprights but resin top caps. Resin components look better will last longer are more durable and are easier to assemble. With that come more cost. A traditional metal component pool is usually a couple thousand less than a top line resin pool. If your looking at extruded aluminum then you must be lookin at sinking the pool. If you are not sinking your pool then the added cost of that type of pool is not worth it. For a good comparison ask your metal pool seller to bring out their top rail, up right and bottom track. Then go to the dealer who has the resin pool and ask to see the same. You should have your answer after that. To add a twist have you looked at the PVC vinyl pools like Splash, Zodiac, & Tuff Pools???

Well we decided on a resin pool, after looking at many this seems to be the top of the line from what I've seen up here, its the "Reflexion" by Aqua leader. We don't have King George pools up here (not that I've seen anyway). And I'm glad I didnt' go with the extruded aluminum because I wasn't planning on sinking it. So I went by gut feel. Zodiac was our second choice! So it should be installed at the end of this month. So I'll probably be asking for pool help questions in a couple of weeks :)