Agp With Deepend?

Ok, needing some info on whether or not we can actually put a "deep end" in an above ground pool. I know there are no retailers that actually sell it in Ontario, so I'm assuming I would have to get a custom liner from somewhere else. Does anyone have experience with this or know any stories about this topic? How difficult would this process actually be?

• 2 weeks later...
Ok, needing some info on whether or not we can actually put a "deep end" in an above ground pool. I know there are no retailers that actually sell it in Ontario, so I'm assuming I would have to get a custom liner from somewhere else. Does anyone have experience with this or know any stories about this topic? How difficult would this process actually be?

Easy for an experienced pool installer; not for you.

If it is an expandable liner, then Sharkline is one of the most difficult pools to do this with.

Are you doing the job yourself?

Oval pools are difficult for the first time above-ground pool builder, without the deep end.

Add a deep-end and it is more so.

I built many of these pools in the 1990's and the manufacturer could not give me the specs for the excavation for their own liner.

For the first timer; think wrinkles.

E-mail me for advice.

• 2 months later...

Easy for an experienced pool installer; not for you.

If it is an expandable liner, then Sharkline is one of the most difficult pools to do this with.

Are you doing the job yourself?

Oval pools are difficult for the first time above-ground pool builder, without the deep end.

Add a deep-end and it is more so.

I built many of these pools in the 1990's and the manufacturer could not give me the specs for the excavation for their own liner.

For the first timer; think wrinkles.

E-mail me for advice.

interested in this as well. can you guys email me the info please to kevin@mail.tt

thanks guys