Sun Holiday Pools/columbus Ohio Area

The Pool Guy

• 4 months later...

Does anyone out there happen to own one of these pools ? I can give first hand info. and advice.

I have a sun holiday pool that needs a new liner. It's 16 x 24 x 4. I have no idea what liner to buy. The people I got the pool from said it's similar to a kayak pool. Does this mean a kayak pool liner will work. I am told it's different, but not how it's different. My son moved the pool to Columbus for me, but he threw away the old liner so I do not have a portion of the top to see the bead or whatever it had.

Please help if you can!!!!!!!!

Does anyone out there happen to own one of these pools ? I can give first hand info. and advice.

I have a sun holiday pool that needs a new liner. It's 16 x 24 x 4. I have no idea what liner to buy. The people I got the pool from said it's similar to a kayak pool. Does this mean a kayak pool liner will work. I am told it's different, but not how it's different. My son moved the pool to Columbus for me, but he threw away the old liner so I do not have a portion of the top to see the bead or whatever it had.

Please help if you can!!!!!!!!

Hello there... i used to build these pools. a Kayak liner will work, but you have to work a little bit on the corners... are the corner grabbers on your pool in good condition ? meaning not cracked or broken. your pool has a curved corner or radius. a Kayak pool has a 90 degree corner. if u want,i can give u more info on the installation. e-mail me at thepoolguy@neo.rr.com thanks

• 12 years later...

Hello.. I bought a house  with a Sun Holiday 16x32x48 pool. The liner needs replaced and deck needs replaced/repaired.  Besides Sunburst pools in Etna,Ohio who do not respond, can you tell me how to order the liner, meaning  I have no idea type of bead. I just need any help with this you can give.