Pictures Of My New Grandee Being Crane Lifted On Top Of My Loft!

club411

Hello,

So after the first crane was deemed to short to lift into place and after 5 hours of postioning and a month construction - I have a new hot tub! Enjoy the pics

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Excellent! We did a few jobs that required cranes in Manhattan as well. I am glad everything worked out for you :D

I am single so the party never stops...

$2500 for the crane... This project is costing me a fortune!!!!!!!!!!

i too was so curious about how much this cost. it will all be worth it. i spent a lot on my tub but i know i will use it for the next 20 years.....Enjoy.........this is what you work so hard for. ps my dads apartment is in the Hancock building....fun to see Chicago again....robin in new york

You can. First you have to have the picture hosted on a web site (NOT on your computer!) Then just click the little button above where you type your response. It looks like this, IPB Imageand fill in the field that pops up

Yea, it's only money! :)

Installing the electric, external led lights and some decking today. Hopefully start filling it up by mid afternoon.

I'm sorry 411, and I know you allready did this but I just gota ask becaues it is the first thing that comes to my mind......you had the load capacity of the roof checked right? Because a Hot Tub and a few...... 30-40 women, may tax the roof. And I'd hate to see the grandee end up in the first floor lobby!!!! Theres less intrusive ways to make a skylight. :D

I'm sorry 411, and I know you allready did this but I just gota ask becaues it is the first thing that comes to my mind......you had the load capacity of the roof checked right? Because a Hot Tub and a few...... 30-40 women, may tax the roof. And I'd hate to see the grandee end up in the first floor lobby!!!! Theres less intrusive ways to make a skylight. :D

Yup! 2 structural engineers signed off on it. ther was a tub before, I had to reinforce it. It sits on giant stell Ibeams that are conntected to the pillars of the roof. It was used as a factory 100years ago so the SE told me that 6k lbs is like a feather to it.

Yup! 2 structural engineers signed off on it. ther was a tub before, I had to reinforce it. It sits on giant stell Ibeams that are conntected to the pillars of the roof. It was used as a factory 100years ago so the SE told me that 6k lbs is like a feather to it.

Bring on the girls......great setup.

When we are involved in major construction for paper mills and power generation, they always start by supporting the roof and outer structure and hang floors from there.

I thought I'd read somewhere that a fully loaded hot tub exerts less force per sq ft then a refridgerator. Is this true?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

what american sale location did u buy that at!?!? cuz i work at american sale

I bought it bolingbrook... Is that the store you are at?

Here are some pictures of the tub installed from my summer party. I have built a new surround, equipped with recessed blue led lights. I will be staining it in the spring.

Sorry about the girls, they were the go-go dancers.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Just for future reference, as the moderator of this board, you're required to invite me to all parties involving hot tubs (no, I didn't forget about chas, the other moderator, but he's married). This includes any parties where there's a hot tub within 5 miles, unless there are go-go dancers there. Then it includes all parties where there is water within 5 miles.

I bought it bolingbrook... Is that the store you are at?

Here are some pictures of the tub installed from my summer party. I have built a new surround, equipped with recessed blue led lights. I will be staining it in the spring.

Sorry about the girls, they were the go-go dancers.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Gee 411, I live near that store and almost bought an Artesian from there. Had I known they included the "attachments" to the tub, I most definitely would have been a customer! Regardless, I'd like to throw a party like yours, but I have a big problem. It's called my wife! Any chance I can get an invite to your next one?

Gee 411, I live near that store and almost bought an Artesian from there. Had I known they included the "attachments" to the tub, I most definitely would have been a customer! Regardless, I'd like to throw a party like yours, but I have a big problem. It's called my wife! Any chance I can get an invite to your next one?

Sure anytime! For some strange reason all of my married friends are not allowed to hang out with me without supervision! I have no idea why....