Wave Tec Lawsuit

poolfool

Has anyone contacted a lawyer and started a class action suit?

If so, please contact me because a lawsuit is our only option now. We have tried everything else. We contacted a lawyer and he said we needed to find more people in our position. Unfortunately, I only discovered this forun today.

Please call us or send the lawyers name if you have started this ball rolling, or if you too are at your limit with Wave Tec. and want to file a suit.

This pathetic company has done enough damage, we need everyone to get this done.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes indeed. I'm curious about a few things in loan paperwork that I'm hoping won't stand up to scrutiny to get out before it gets built - IF they bother building it. I made another post before I saw this one - check it out. We need to get everyone's info together, their stories, their photos if they have them. I will gladly find an attorney if I need to - I have plenty of available time to do this.

Yes indeed. I'm curious about a few things in loan paperwork that I'm hoping won't stand up to scrutiny to get out before it gets built - IF they bother building it. I made another post before I saw this one - check it out. We need to get everyone's info together, their stories, their photos if they have them. I will gladly find an attorney if I need to - I have plenty of available time to do this.

I have the attorney, and I have things started. I am leading this thing. But, without people coming forward, nothing will get done. My lawyer has not heard from many of you, and I think you know who you are. So, you can keep coming on this site, keep complaining and whining, but unless we form a group, come together as a group, and put action behind these complaints, NOTHING, will get done! So, if anyone want to get involved with this lawsuit, you need to contact me asap!

If so, please contact me because a lawsuit is our only option now. We have tried everything else. We contacted a lawyer and he said we needed to find more people in our position. Unfortunately, I only discovered this forun today.

Please call us or send the lawyers name if you have started this ball rolling, or if you too are at your limit with Wave Tec. and want to file a suit.

This pathetic company has done enough damage, we need everyone to get this done.

I am in. I think this is the only way we can either correct the problems or put this company out of buisness. The sad thing is they problably will file bancrupcy then open under a new name. Is there really any hope.

• 3 weeks later...

I am in. I think this is the only way we can either correct the problems or put this company out of buisness. The sad thing is they problably will file bancrupcy then open under a new name. Is there really any hope.

I just found this forum today. We have also been having major problems with Wavetec and are looking for an attorney. We would love to be a part of a class-action lawsuit.

Has anyone contacted a lawyer and started a class action suit? ...

First off, I feel terrible for all of you going through this nightmare with Wave Tech. I could not imagine being in your position.

I'm posing this as a question because I'm far from an expert on this. Does this really qualify as a basis for a class action suit? Now before anyone starts thinking I'm a Wave Tech fan let me explain. A class action suit is defined as "... a lawsuit brought by one party on behalf of a group of individuals all having the same grievance". Now although everyone has problems with Wave Tech, it seems there are different grievances. Some people have issues with pools after construction, some with issues with sub contractors, some property damage, some with sales contracts, some with building schedules, some with service, etc. Can all of these issues be addressed by one law suit? (If so then disregard this post... Maybe an attorney can answer this? )

I would hate to see someone count on a resolution through a class action suit only to find their particular problem does not meet the guidelines of the suit. If I were in "your" position, I would contact an attorney myself and pursue it as an individual. Make certain that your issues are addressed and resolved.

If I'm wrong or way off base with these assumptions then I apologize. Believe me; I would love to see everyone's problems settled to their satisfaction and those responsible held accountable. I would just hate to see anyone loose out or waste time.

Best of luck to you all.

I have the attorney, and I have things started. I am leading this thing. But, without people coming forward, nothing will get done. My lawyer has not heard from many of you, and I think you know who you are. So, you can keep coming on this site, keep complaining and whining, but unless we form a group, come together as a group, and put action behind these complaints, NOTHING, will get done! So, if anyone want to get involved with this lawsuit, you need to contact me asap!

I am interested in a class action suit against them also. I was told I'd be swimming by the fourth of July and all I have is some metal, hoses, and steps laying in the grass. Can't get the foreman to return my calls.

• 4 weeks later...

I have also been severely dissappointed in WaveTec. There busy sucks, do not return phone calls, missed contract date, installed a pump that did not work etc. I have filed a complaint with the BBB. I want to sue, any suggestions? I also found out the finance company is a part of WaveTec, interesting. Please let me know!

terryjackie4571@hotmail.com

I am interested in a class action suit against them also. I was told I'd be swimming by the fourth of July and all I have is some metal, hoses, and steps laying in the grass. Can't get the foreman to return my calls.

I am to! Please let me know if you hear anything! Thanks

terryjackie4571@hotmail.com

My problems continue!!! I contacted wave-tec about my concrete deck falling apart and this is the reply I got.

Ms. Gish,

This email is in regard to the correspondence our office has received

from you. I am in receipt of your pictures and have reviewed the

pictures thoroughly.

The concrete decking is not warrantied against cracking. Walks and

decks are not part of the pool and the Purchaser understands there is no

express warranty covering same regarding cracking, checking, raising,

settling, chipping or discoloration.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at any time.

Mark A. O'Daniel

Service Manager

Wave Tec Pools, Inc.

512-868-3999 X-227

Mark.odaniel@wavetecpoolsxxx

In other words folks we have been royally screwed!! If anyone wants to join me in a campaign to stop this company please contact me. heleng@tds.net.

My pictures are going to the attorney general of OKlahoma, the four TV stations in Tulsa, the Tulsa World and then the National Networks. My one small voice may not make much nose but together we might get some notice.

Helen Gish

Hi

I think we should all do something. one member is trying and has an attorney, I spoke to him, and he didn't seem to think I have much complaint. They have repeatedly responded and fixed my pool. But now the bottom is cracking all over, the nature II is leaking again, and they won't return my calls, emails, or letters.

My problems continue!!! I contacted wave-tec about my concrete deck falling apart and this is the reply I got.

Ms. Gish,

This email is in regard to the correspondence our office has received

from you. I am in receipt of your pictures and have reviewed the

pictures thoroughly.

The concrete decking is not warrantied against cracking. Walks and

decks are not part of the pool and the Purchaser understands there is no

express warranty covering same regarding cracking, checking, raising,

settling, chipping or discoloration.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at any time.

Mark A. O'Daniel

Service Manager

Wave Tec Pools, Inc.

512-868-3999 X-227

Mark.odaniel@wavetecpoolsxxx

In other words folks we have been royally screwed!! If anyone wants to join me in a campaign to stop this company please contact me. heleng@tds.net.

My pictures are going to the attorney general of OKlahoma, the four TV stations in Tulsa, the Tulsa World and then the National Networks. My one small voice may not make much nose but together we might get some notice.

Helen Gish

• 4 weeks later...

we just found this web site. we signed and gave a deposit in may signed papers in june, was told many times that we were next. everytime we called they said that the person no longer worked there. they never could keep a sub-contractor in this area. they finaly started digging the hole the end of august, put the metal up sept. 5,2006. that's it. called the sub-contractor he said he does not work for free. wave tec has not been paying the sub-contractors as they should that seems to be why they can't keep them in this area.we have had the examiner out and they are doing a story on our pool problem. :angry:

• 1 year later...

we just found this web site. we signed and gave a deposit in may signed papers in june, was told many times that we were next. everytime we called they said that the person no longer worked there. they never could keep a sub-contractor in this area. they finaly started digging the hole the end of august, put the metal up sept. 5,2006. that's it. called the sub-contractor he said he does not work for free. wave tec has not been paying the sub-contractors as they should that seems to be why they can't keep them in this area.we have had the examiner out and they are doing a story on our pool problem. :angry:

i think every post i have went to said "lets get together and make a class action lawsuit"well nobody has left an email address to get this thing going.my personal story with wavetec is horrible.i have pictures of the damge and dates as well.ive been aavoide for about a year now.if anyone has started or wants to start a suit,email me at conwaye3@hotmail.com,or c_wayz@yahoo.com.

• 3 months later...

Sandy,

Just saw your info. Please email me tthompson@lifepicsphotograhy.com. I am very interested in your lawsuit and would like more info. Thanks, tired in texas

Has anyone contacted a lawyer and started a class action suit? ...

First off, I feel terrible for all of you going through this nightmare with Wave Tech. I could not imagine being in your position.

I'm posing this as a question because I'm far from an expert on this. Does this really qualify as a basis for a class action suit? Now before anyone starts thinking I'm a Wave Tech fan let me explain. A class action suit is defined as "... a lawsuit brought by one party on behalf of a group of individuals all having the same grievance". Now although everyone has problems with Wave Tech, it seems there are different grievances. Some people have issues with pools after construction, some with issues with sub contractors, some property damage, some with sales contracts, some with building schedules, some with service, etc. Can all of these issues be addressed by one law suit? (If so then disregard this post... Maybe an attorney can answer this? )

I would hate to see someone count on a resolution through a class action suit only to find their particular problem does not meet the guidelines of the suit. If I were in "your" position, I would contact an attorney myself and pursue it as an individual. Make certain that your issues are addressed and resolved.

If I'm wrong or way off base with these assumptions then I apologize. Believe me; I would love to see everyone's problems settled to their satisfaction and those responsible held accountable. I would just hate to see anyone loose out or waste time.

Best of luck to you all.

Reeko,

If you will go back and read all these post, I think you will find the word attorney in all. I'm sure they will be advised properly.

• 6 years later...

Hi My name is Marcus, please contact me at WaveTecComplaints@gmail.com. We have a 2006 Wave Tec pool thats still no where near being paid off after yrs of on time payments. I want to start up at a contact list of everyone with a Wave Tec pool who has had financing issues or maintenance issues. It may take a while or even a couple years to get a bunch of people on board but at least we can start archiving complaints by area, year, and type. After I have gotten a contact list built up, I would definitely like to take this to a lawyer here in Houston and let them contact everyone and see what can be done. Its clear Wave Tec/Synergy Pools has ruined thousands of families lives and possible even lost some their home using their shady lien contract practices. So whether its horrible pool lining issues, leaks, wrinkles, pumps, or contract disputes. Please send me your email describing your story and we can all band together and perhaps at some point in the future get some justice moving forward... So email me and put in the subject "WAVETEC"... Any emails I receive I will add you to my emailing list and I will also forward others emails and complaints to you. Doesn't matter who gets this going, long as we all try to get a simple contact list going and move forward.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

In need of help. We are trying to sell our home and have a lien from the pool installation from 2006. We were one of those families that had a horrible experience with both Wave Tec and Superior. So in 2008 we stopped paying because they were not applying our payments to our loan, but yet they were drafting the money out of my checking account. Right now I don't care if I have to pay the loan off I just need the lien removed so we can sell our house and be done with this mess. Anyone have any idea where to start to reach a financing company handling Wave Tec loans?

Thanks!

Michele Glenewinkel

• Like 1

• 5 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Has anyone found Superior Funding Inc.? They sold my loan to another company but never released it os signed off saying paid in full. Now that I want to sell my house this lien from Superior Funding Inc. pops up. Anyone that’s knows anything that will help me please contact me.

Thanks,

S.P.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...