Wave Tec Should Pay

poolfool

After reading several entries, it is clear that all but Rusty are not satisfied with their pool. Many pools are incomplete after months, most were lengthy in completion, and ALL POOLS seem to have PROBLEMS due to poor quality in equiptment and installer skill. We were told flat out that they are not replacing the liner that has been leaking since it was placed, even though they have not been here to see it. I have emails from Mike N. (no longer employed by Wave Tec) stating that our issues will be address as soon as a service tech is available...still waiting, that was last year.

I read one entry discussing a Class Action Law Suit against Wave Tec Pool or Wave Tec Pools Inc., whichever they choose to be, and if there is a lawyer among this bunch, STEP-UP. I believe that Wave Tec should pay for the repairs to be made, because if they would have done the job correctly the first time, then I would not have read all of these dissatisfied blogs today.

If you are interested in taking this path to use the courts to force Wave Tec to honor their work, then speak up. I know most feel this way, but do not know how to put the action in motion. I placed a call to the Attorney General today to get some insight...

Let me know if you are at your limit, like me.

POOL FOOL!!