Leisure Pools Usa

elsie60

We are getting ready to install our first pool. We live in Kansas and have looked at concrete, gunite, vinyl lined and are ready to go with Leisure pools. My husband is a general contractor so he will have no problem contracting the excavation. I'm just curious if there are any "DIY" folks with any advice. Also anyone have any experience with Leisure Pools? I am a little nervouse about paying "up front"

Thank you!

We are getting ready to install our first pool. We live in Kansas and have looked at concrete, gunite, vinyl lined and are ready to go with Leisure pools. My husband is a general contractor so he will have no problem contracting the excavation. I'm just curious if there are any "DIY" folks with any advice. Also anyone have any experience with Leisure Pools? I am a little nervouse about paying "up front"

Thank you!

NEVER pay everything upfront!!!!!! if the builder flakes out your stuck. I would do 50% deposit 25% when the pool is installed and 25% when complete and running. This way if there is any problems you know they will come back

Leisure Pools USA policy for payment is to receive payment in full for the pool. freight, accessories, etc...prior to the pool leaving the factory. Rarely do you order or purchase items without being required to pay in full such as websites, catalogs, Ebay etc...

Considering you are wanting to purchase a DIY kit it is obviously handled different than a contracted installation. Installation Contracts usually allow for installments as the installation progresses.

A Leisure Pool is a beautiful, well manufactured pool. I would highly recommend the Leisure Pool for DIY installation as it is one of the very few fiberglass pools that is "builder friendly", by this I mean you won't have issues with leveling the pool.

Follow the instructions, take your time and you will have a beautiful pool and proud of your great accomplishment.

Leisure Pools USA policy for payment is to receive payment in full for the pool. freight, accessories, etc...prior to the pool leaving the factory. Rarely do you order or purchase items without being required to pay in full such as websites, catalogs, Ebay etc...

Considering you are wanting to purchase a DIY kit it is obviously handled different than a contracted installation. Installation Contracts usually allow for installments as the installation progresses.

A Leisure Pool is a beautiful, well manufactured pool. I would highly recommend the Leisure Pool for DIY installation as it is one of the very few fiberglass pools that is "builder friendly", by this I mean you won't have issues with leveling the pool.

Follow the instructions, take your time and you will have a beautiful pool and proud of your great accomplishment.

Thank you, "Leisure Pools USA" salesman ;)

Saying that you will have no issues in leveling the pool because it is a Leisure pool is a little out of the realm of reality. I understand it is a typical statement of a salesman. Just tell people the truth. It can be a problem for people that have little or no concept of any aspect of construction. With proper guidance it can be a pleasurable experience. Manufacturers of fiberglass pools love to sell just the pool shell and or equipment to homeowners or other contractors because it leaves them with no liability on the pool shell. Read the warranty and see if it says that the pool must be installed by a licensed or factory trained pool installer in order to have a warranty on the pool shell. If you are a general contractor I'm sure you can do it . If you need any advice or help, email me. I am not bad mouthing Leisure Pools. They make an excellant product. Salesmen just seem to have a different version of the truth than the rest of us. Also, any manufacturer is going to require payment for the pool shell and or equipment before it leaves the factory.

Saying that you will have no issues in leveling the pool because it is a Leisure pool is a little out of the realm of reality. I understand it is a typical statement of a salesman. Just tell people the truth. It can be a problem for people that have little or no concept of any aspect of construction. With proper guidance it can be a pleasurable experience. Manufacturers of fiberglass pools love to sell just the pool shell and or equipment to homeowners or other contractors because it leaves them with no liability on the pool shell. Read the warranty and see if it says that the pool must be installed by a licensed or factory trained pool installer in order to have a warranty on the pool shell. If you are a general contractor I'm sure you can do it . If you need any advice or help, email me. I am not bad mouthing Leisure Pools. They make an excellant product. Salesmen just seem to have a different version of the truth than the rest of us. Also, any manufacturer is going to require payment for the pool shell and or equipment before it leaves the factory.

First off I am not a "salesman", nor am I an employee of Leisure Pools USA, "disclaimer" my statements are based upon both, my opinion and the opinion given to me by others.

I have listened to countless testimonials of pool dealers say how they have found the Leisure pool easier to level and install. I am not trying to sell anything but pass on information that has come from dealers who have installed these pools.

My opinion on warranty. Most companies warrant against "Structural Failure". Simply put, things that could happen have absolutely nothing to do with a warranty or structural failure. The most vulnerable a pool shell is would be during loading, unloading, traveling down the road and hanging from a crane/machinery. Any damage that would result in situations such as these have nothing to do with structural failure. (obviously, damage that would result in delivery from the manufacturer should be handled by the manufacturer) Damage that would result from installation would not be considered structural failure either. If the warranty is on the "structure"/pool shell then why would it matter who installed it. I don't know any manufacturer who warrants a dealer/installers work, instead this is where you hear the term "Independent Dealers"

I have had the opportunity to witness first hand the high level of integrity displayed by Leisure Pools USA. Integrity is when a manufacturer promptly provides assistance to a consumer when a dealer/installer has failed, even when they are not required by any type of warranty to do so.

First off I am not a "salesman", nor am I an employee of Leisure Pools USA, "disclaimer" my statements are based upon both, my opinion and the opinion given to me by others.

I have listened to countless testimonials of pool dealers say how they have found the Leisure pool easier to level and install. I am not trying to sell anything but pass on information that has come from dealers who have installed these pools.

My opinion on warranty. Most companies warrant against "Structural Failure". Simply put, things that could happen have absolutely nothing to do with a warranty or structural failure. The most vulnerable a pool shell is would be during loading, unloading, traveling down the road and hanging from a crane/machinery. Any damage that would result in situations such as these have nothing to do with structural failure. (obviously, damage that would result in delivery from the manufacturer should be handled by the manufacturer) Damage that would result from installation would not be considered structural failure either. If the warranty is on the "structure"/pool shell then why would it matter who installed it. I don't know any manufacturer who warrants a dealer/installers work, instead this is where you hear the term "Independent Dealers"

I have had the opportunity to witness first hand the high level of integrity displayed by Leisure Pools USA. Integrity is when a manufacturer promptly provides assistance to a consumer when a dealer/installer has failed, even when they are not required by any type of warranty to do so.

It is very hard to believe that you have no stake in what opinion the public has of Leisure Pools. You are very educated about the terms of warranty as well as other issues in regards to their product as well as their integrity. I have been installing fiberglass swimming pools for over 25 years so obviously your experience with Leisure Pools (just as a friend, or a customer because you don't work for them or have any affiliation with or buisness dealings with them) trumps any insight or opinion I might have as an experieced fiberglass pool installer. After someone reads through all your double-speak in regards to the manufacturers warranty the question still remains: Who is ultimately responsible for any future problems with the fiberglass pool shell? I'll give you a straight answer, the consumer. If their pool cracks or blisters especially if they bought a d.i.y. kit has no warranty whatsoever by the manufacturer. Even if they did everything right (according to the instruction manual you mentioned in your previous post) they could still have problems. Of course according to your non partisan opinion that they will have no issues in regards to leveling or backfilling their "builder friendly" Leisure Pool, problems do arise. If their pool cracks you are trying to make a blanket statement that it would or could never be due to structural failure or any other situation that suggest any defect or failure due to a manufacturing problem. Not true!!! The truth of the matter is that all these fiberglass manufacturers advertise a "25 year" or "lifetime" warranty against any structural defects due to manufacturing. If a problem arises, they are the ones that decide if they made an error in manufacturing the pool shell. How many of them are going to even consider admitting such a thing? You as a consumer are at their mercy. Some may decide to repair the pool anyway regardless of who is deemed at fault and others will not give you the time of day. If you are a consumer that wants to put in a fiberglass swimming pool because of all the advantages in regards to speed of installation, ease of maintenance, cheaper to heat and maintain etc. etc. etc. buy your pool for that reason. Don't buy a fiberglass pool because it has such a great warranty. The warranty isn't worth the paper it is written on.

• 2 weeks later...
Poolyeti, You are somewhat correct. Ms. Bradford is married to Chris Bradford, a manufacturers rep for Leisure Pools.

'Tis True KatieF... My opinion is not based on "hear say". I have truely witnessed the way in which Leisure Pools USA functions as a fiberglass manufacturer.

I have not only read in this forum but have unfortunately experienced some similar issues as consumers have in the lack of customer service and support when it comes to fiberglass manufacturers. I can't say I am surprised when I read posts from a consumer with a problem and cannnot get any assistance from the manufacturer whose product they purchased.

I believe Leisure Pools USA is different and I think we need a "little different" in the fiberglass industry.

I have no personal stake, just excited to share what I have knowledge of!!!

Poolyeti, You are somewhat correct. Ms. Bradford is married to Chris Bradford, a manufacturers rep for Leisure Pools.

'Tis True KatieF... My opinion is not based on "hear say". I have truly witnessed the way in which Leisure Pools USA functions as a fiberglass manufacturer.

I have not only read in this forum but have unfortunately experienced some similar issues as consumers have in the lack of customer service and support when it comes to fiberglass manufacturers. I can't say I am surprised when I read posts from a consumer with a problem and cannot get any assistance from the manufacturer whose product they purchased.

I believe Leisure Pools USA is different and I think we need a "little different" in the fiberglass industry.

I have no personal stake, just excited to share what I have knowledge of!!!

Mr. Bradford,

I believe that most consumers that visit this website are for the most part interested in the unbiased opinions of other consumers that have some experience in regards to their concerns or their desire to get the most information possible in relation to their current desire to make an educated decision on the purchase of a fiberglass swimming pool. They want to hear from people that have no stake one way or the other in the outcome of their decision making process. Now that you have disclosed the truth about the fact that your wife is a sales rep. for Leisure Pools, it is evident that you do have a biased opinion when it comes to giving advice to the consumer about choosing a fiberglass manufacturer. Some of us that have been in this business for a long time could tell from your initial post that you were not just a consumer with a high regard for Leisure Pools. I could not fault you for being excited about sharing your experiences about the positive feedback you have witnessed in regards to Leisure Pools. My only complaint is that you were not forthcoming about your involvement

with the company whether it be directly or indirectly as a result of your wife's employment by Leisure Pools. It would have given you more credibility if you would have said from the start: "my wife works for Leisure Pools and this is what I have gathered from the consumers and installers I have met", or something along those lines. Now that I am done giving you a hard time, I think it is wonderful to hear that Leisure Pools has the integrity to back their pools up with action rather than excuses. I have met Kerry Pain myself and other than the usual rhetoric coming from certain manufacturers that continue to bad mouth every other product on the market, I have never seen or heard one bad thing about their product or about the way they do business. The one manufacturer that shall remain unnamed by me ( the so called "inventors of the fiberglass pool") whose initials are S.J. continues to spread rumors and insinuations about all the other manufacturers in an effort to frighten the consumer. Once again, I am glad that you are impressed with the manner in which Leisure Pools does business, somebody needs to bring some honesty and integrity to this business.

Mr. Bradford,

I believe that most consumers that visit this website are for the most part interested in the unbiased opinions of other consumers that have some experience in regards to their concerns or their desire to get the most information possible in relation to their current desire to make an educated decision on the purchase of a fiberglass swimming pool. They want to hear from people that have no stake one way or the other in the outcome of their decision making process. Now that you have disclosed the truth about the fact that your wife is a sales rep. for Leisure Pools, it is evident that you do have a biased opinion when it comes to giving advice to the consumer about choosing a fiberglass manufacturer. Some of us that have been in this business for a long time could tell from your initial post that you were not just a consumer with a high regard for Leisure Pools. I could not fault you for being excited about sharing your experiences about the positive feedback you have witnessed in regards to Leisure Pools. My only complaint is that you were not forthcoming about your involvement

with the company whether it be directly or indirectly as a result of your wife's employment by Leisure Pools. It would have given you more credibility if you would have said from the start: "my wife works for Leisure Pools and this is what I have gathered from the consumers and installers I have met", or something along those lines. Now that I am done giving you a hard time, I think it is wonderful to hear that Leisure Pools has the integrity to back their pools up with action rather than excuses. I have met Kerry Pain myself and other than the usual rhetoric coming from certain manufacturers that continue to bad mouth every other product on the market, I have never seen or heard one bad thing about their product or about the way they do business. The one manufacturer that shall remain unnamed by me ( the so called "inventors of the fiberglass pool") whose initials are S.J. continues to spread rumors and insinuations about all the other manufacturers in an effort to frighten the consumer. Once again, I am glad that you are impressed with the manner in which Leisure Pools does business, somebody needs to bring some honesty and integrity to this business.

I am a consumer, an installer (previously) and... a woman! My husband is the Dealer Development Manager for Leisure Pools USA. I have been a guest in this forum for years and until recently I never felt I actually had something to offer. I certainly didn't think that offering a friendly opinion to someone in Kansas would lead to false accusations of my intentions.

I have been involved in many aspects of the fiberglass pool industry for 14 years so I would like to think my opinion has some credibility, as well as, educated and professional, however, that wasn't my goal. My goal was to be honest in my personal opinion.

May I offer you my "opinion"? (imagine that!) Rather than reading more into words try taking them at face value and correctly at that. While I was being accused of "double speak" you were originally recommending to "read the warranty" to see if the shell would have a warranty based upon who installed it and then later stated that a warranty isn't worth the paper it is written on. I think my explanation was clear and not misleading regardless of the manufacturer, even the one in which my husband is employed. You also clearly mis-read one lonely sentence being that you confused my position as wife and my husband as rep. Your all too obvious un-named manufacturer once again is clearly a subtle attack and shows that you are not of an unbiased nature.

I am not sure if your efforts have proven my lack of credibility or exposed yours.

Regardless of who I am, what I know or who I am married to, it was my own opinion without even a thought of personal gain whatsoever...in fact my husband has nothing to do with the State of Kansas and I have no idea who the Leisure Dealer was who Thanked me!

Within all of the words we have shared it appears we do agree on this particular manufacturer, LPUSA.

Mr. Bradford,

I am a consumer, an installer (previously) and... a woman! My husband is the Dealer Development Manager for Leisure Pools USA. I have been a guest in this forum for years and until recently I never felt I actually had something to offer. I certainly didn't think that offering a friendly opinion to someone in Kansas would lead to false accusations of my intentions.

I have been involved in many aspects of the fiberglass pool industry for 14 years so I would like to think my opinion has some credibility, as well as, educated and professional, however, that wasn't my goal. My goal was to be honest in my personal opinion.

May I offer you my "opinion"? (imagine that!) Rather than reading more into words try taking them at face value and correctly at that. While I was being accused of "double speak" you were originally recommending to "read the warranty" to see if the shell would have a warranty based upon who installed it and then later stated that a warranty isn't worth the paper it is written on. I think my explanation was clear and not misleading regardless of the manufacturer, even the one in which my husband is employed. You also clearly mis-read one lonely sentence being that you confused my position as wife and my husband as rep. Your all too obvious unnamed manufacturer once again is clearly a subtle attack and shows that you are not of an unbiased nature.

I am not sure if your efforts have proven my lack of credibility or exposed yours.

Regardless of who I am, what I know or who I am married to, it was my own opinion without even a thought of personal gain whatsoever...in fact my husband has nothing to do with the State of Kansas and I have no idea who the Leisure Dealer was who Thanked me!

Within all of the words we have shared it appears we do agree on this particular manufacturer, LPUSA.

D. Bradford,

I must apologize for mis-reading the earlier posts and referring to you as Mr. Bradford. I am a product of a California education and obviously a non reader. Unless I once again mis-read the earlier post by poolyeti which read "thank you Leisure Pools U.S.A. salesman", I believe his/her intentions were not to thank you, but a subtle reference to your earlier posts sounding like a sales pitch for Leisure Pools. I must admit that it sounded like a sales pitch to me as well and in my fervor to be truthful to the consumer I felt I needed to respond and call into question your statements regarding a number of things. I challenge you to find one statement that I have made in regards to warranty, the ease of installation etc., that is not the truth. In regards to my "all too obvious unnamed manufacturer" comments exposing my lack of credibility, please tell all the members of the public that my statements are lies and thereby destroy my credibility and expose my hidden agenda which by the way is what? I have stated from the beginning what I am, what I do, and how long I have done it for. I have never made a effort to endorse any particular manufacturers product, including the product that I myself use, nor have I attempted to call into question any manufacturers product or quality of their pools. Despite our difference in approach, I have come to believe that we both share the same goals. I have been sickened by the lack of honesty and integrity in this industry. I have see manufacturers, some who are still in business and some that are not, leave in their wake a slew of unsuspecting consumers that have become victims of their dreams. They dream of having a swimming pool for themselves and their families and all too often that dream becomes a nightmare. I have tried over the last 25 years to separate myself from the dishonest and immoral companies in this industry and I have done the right thing for people no matter what it cost me, so please forgive me for anything I might have said that you felt called into question your integrity. If Leisure Pools U.S.A is going to treat people right and be involved in resolving consumers issues regardless of who is at fault then they are going to continue to succeed because it is the right thing to do.

D. Bradford,

I apologize for instigating this whole thing. It was not my intention to start a fire. I was just joking about how much your comments did sound like a sales pitch.

P.S. I am a "He" (Who ever heard of a female yeti?!?)

As an architect I have been considering using a Leisure Pool for over a year now for several homes in the Orlando area. I like the way their product looks and it appears to be a good warranty, HOWEVER, I have been unable to find good quality pool contractors who are willing to try installing any fiberglass pool around here. I think that Leisure pools is losing an incredible opportunity by not partnering with installation companies who will ship and install their product and warranty their product from factory to installation. They would serve their market by working with local architects to develop details that will enhance the way their product looks and works...

I think there is an enormous opportunity to work with this company to get some installed in our area, HOWEVER, I don't like how they want to ship it and then me install it myself. I think they are losing out on a huge portion of the market.

That said, I also believe that spouses of marketing reps have little credibility unless they give both the pros and cons of an issue.

ArchitectLink,

Most fiberglass pool manufacturers have a difficult time finding experienced, reputable, pool installers and contractors. The fiberglass pool industry continues to grow by leaps and bounds and as it expands into new areas GOOD fiberglass pool installers are hard to come by, which leaves the manufacturer with choices that are sometimes the lesser of two evils. Either they accept someone as a dealer for their product that is below their standards of quality, or they will sell you the pool shell and try to guide you through the installation process. I believe that Leisure Pools U.S.A. would rather take a chance of loosing a sale than selling their product to contractors in your area that would not live up to their own expectations, let alone yours. I am not a dealer for their product but it has recently been brought to my attention that they have fixed projects installed by dealers of theirs that did not meet their standards and these projects were completed at Leisure Pools U.S.A.s expense and the dealers were suddenly no longer dealers for Leisure Pools. I hope you can understand the dilemma. Most gunite pool builders sub most of the work out to subcontractors and their pool of subcontractors that they can call on to do the work is much bigger than those available to the fiberglass pool contractor. I guess that what I am saying is that it is not as easy to do as you make it sound.

D. Bradford,

I apologize for instigating this whole thing. It was not my intention to start a fire. I was just joking about how much your comments did sound like a sales pitch.

P.S. I am a "He" (Who ever heard of a female yeti?!?)

As an architect I have been considering using a Leisure Pool for over a year now for several homes in the Orlando area. I like the way their product looks and it appears to be a good warranty, HOWEVER, I have been unable to find good quality pool contractors who are willing to try installing any fiberglass pool around here. I think that Leisure pools is losing an incredible opportunity by not partnering with installation companies who will ship and install their product and warranty their product from factory to installation. They would serve their market by working with local architects to develop details that will enhance the way their product looks and works...

I think there is an enormous opportunity to work with this company to get some installed in our area, HOWEVER, I don't like how they want to ship it and then me install it myself. I think they are losing out on a huge portion of the market.

That said, I also believe that spouses of marketing reps have little credibility unless they give both the pros and cons of an issue.

Have you consider Sun Fiberglass Pools and Spa. www.sunpools.com they have recently been ranked on the 1st ever Inc 5000 list of the fastest growing companies in the country. This is for a good reason. They offer over 30 different designs.

• 2 months later...

Have you consider Sun Fiberglass Pools and Spa. www.sunpools.com they have recently been ranked on the 1st ever Inc 5000 list of the fastest growing companies in the country. This is for a good reason. They offer over 30 different designs.

Yes I have asked for assistance on the install

Yes I will take a look at SUN Fiberglass Pools

I prefer the rectangular lines of Leisure, but am uncomfortable with the problems that are experienced by people who are using companies who are supposed to have the expertise.

I will keep you all posted. I am tryingto help the fiberglass companies gain credibility in Florida, however it appears that they want to sell the product but not install or service it. That is a problem if it were any other product...ie car, house, plane, etc.

Just took a look at SUN Fiberglass Pools--all white pool! No way.

Leisure pools offers the dark blue and dark colors which is more desirable...white pools look bad in Florida...looks like plastic.

I am looking for details that show how to properly install brick coping over the edge of the fiberglass pool so you don't see the ugly plastic rim...these companies are shooting themselves in the foot by not designing an elegant brick coping lip that holds the brick nicely in place.

Do I need to go on Donny Duetches BIG IDEA and start my own company? I could sell a zillion pools if these guys would address the issues that everyone is stating over and over again in these forums...

• 2 months later...

Thank you!

I purchased a pool from a local Leisure Pool vendor here in southern Illinios, turns out over the winter he sold the business yet did not notify his customers. I learned of this when I tried calling him for my "free opening" this past May. When I wasn't getting any return phone calls I drove to the office. Lot empty and a FOR SALE sign on the door.

Needless to say I was bummed. So I called Leisure Pools home office in San Antonio to learn he now works for them. After leaving him a voice mail he did return my call and told me me who he sold the business too and provided his name and phone. Turns out the new owner wasn't very responsive. After 6 weeks he finally gave up and told me to contact a local Pool and Spa guy who would handle my pool. The guy he subed the work too was able to fix and get my pool running.

The pool wasn't properly winterized and I had cracked pipes, it took 6 weeks to repair, then the Turbo cell wouldn't generate any chlorine, turns out the independent pool guy found a bad Flow Sensor that was damaged either during install or when the line froze.

While I like the product I'm shocked by their lack of customer support after the sale.

BTW I bought their Roman 28

Pool037.jpg

Pool039.jpg

So far I'm out about $150 for all the stuff I was supposed to get like the start up chemicals, I'm still missing some of the Phantom Pool Cleaner parts and one of the seat jets isn't working correctly.

I'd be cautious and want to know how long the dealer has been in business and check with your local BBB.

• 11 months later...

I'd love to find a Leisure pool builder who will come to our area in SC. I've done a ton of research and think that Leisure's product is one of the best out there. Plus we love their designs.

If anyone can point me in the direction of a builder that will do Leisure in SC or even the Atlanta or Charlotte areas as we are not far from those!

• 4 weeks later...
I'd love to find a Leisure pool builder who will come to our area in SC. I've done a ton of research and think that Leisure's product is one of the best out there. Plus we love their designs.

If anyone can point me in the direction of a builder that will do Leisure in SC or even the Atlanta or Charlotte areas as we are not far from those!

I live on the coast on NC and just had Moroccan 34 Leisure Pool installed. Forward me your email address and I can pass it on to them. I am very happy with there work. I'm sure they go to SC.

Regards,

Bill

• 9 years later...
On 1/30/2008 at 5:25 PM, don pool said:

It is very hard to believe that you have no stake in what opinion the public has of Leisure Pools. You are very educated about the terms of warranty as well as other issues in regards to their product as well as their integrity. I have been installing fiberglass swimming pools for over 25 years so obviously your experience with Leisure Pools (just as a friend, or a customer because you don't work for them or have any affiliation with or buisness dealings with them) trumps any insight or opinion I might have as an experieced fiberglass pool installer. After someone reads through all your double-speak in regards to the manufacturers warranty the question still remains: Who is ultimately responsible for any future problems with the fiberglass pool shell? I'll give you a straight answer, the consumer. If their pool cracks or blisters especially if they bought a d.i.y. kit has no warranty whatsoever by the manufacturer. Even if they did everything right (according to the instruction manual you mentioned in your previous post) they could still have problems. Of course according to your non partisan opinion that they will have no issues in regards to leveling or backfilling their "builder friendly" Leisure Pool, problems do arise. If their pool cracks you are trying to make a blanket statement that it would or could never be due to structural failure or any other situation that suggest any defect or failure due to a manufacturing problem. Not true!!! The truth of the matter is that all these fiberglass manufacturers advertise a "25 year" or "lifetime" warranty against any structural defects due to manufacturing. If a problem arises, they are the ones that decide if they made an error in manufacturing the pool shell. How many of them are going to even consider admitting such a thing? You as a consumer are at their mercy. Some may decide to repair the pool anyway regardless of who is deemed at fault and others will not give you the time of day. If you are a consumer that wants to put in a fiberglass swimming pool because of all the advantages in regards to speed of installation, ease of maintenance, cheaper to heat and maintain etc. etc. etc. buy your pool for that reason. Don't buy a fiberglass pool because it has such a great warranty. The warranty isn't worth the paper it is written on.

What I find very funny is that the Sales Lady I bought my Leisure Pool from is named D(esra) Bradford here in the central Texas Area.  And I am now having problems getting a repair done on a mechanical part on my pool that was installed less than a year ago.  I was told that I was supposed to register the parts with the manufacturer for the warranty but was given no serial numbers or told how to do this.  I guess I was naive thinking that Leisure Pools would help with any issues regarding the warranty.  What a crock.  So, yes D.(esra) Bradford is most probably an employee of the company if she's the same person who sold me my pool system.

• 2 months later...

Do Anything except purchase  a Leisure Pool.  This company does not require their dealer's to be trained to even clean a pool! 

We had a Leisure Pool installed last year, we now have nothing but problems due to the pool being installed uneven, hollow underneath, and out of code!  Leisure has done NOTHING to hold THEIR DEALER responsible.

This dealer was owned by John Ritter of Ritter Pool & Patio.

Do not spend your money with a company that does not care about their customers satisfaction!

Ron Greer

St. Louis, MO