Temperature Of The Water

Hello

I have a spa dimension one with a continuous system of ozonator to clear the water.

My problem : when the temperature of the air is higher then the temperature of the water, the ozon system stop to work.

What have i to do to clear the waterin this case? More chlorine or are there other suggestions ?

Hello

I have a spa dimension one with a continuous system of ozonator to clear the water.

My problem : when the temperature of the air is higher then the temperature of the water, the ozon system stop to work.

What have i to do to clear the waterin this case? More chlorine or are there other suggestions ?

Do you have cloudy water? Are you using a Nature2 with chlorine and non-chlorine shock? Are you using bromine?

Hello

If your filter system has a pump that runs on low speed a couple times a day, it is also a system that should "kick on" when the temp of the water drops below what you have it set at. So the pump runs on low to cycle the water through when the outside temp drops enough to make the pump kick on to keep the water warm. If I am to understand correctly, your ozone is functioning only when the pump is running in low speed. So is this what you mean by the ozone not working? The outside temp is higher than the spa water causing the pump not to run in turn causing the ozone generator not to be on.

If that is the case, you should have the option to run your filter for longer periods. Running your filter longer hours will keep the ozone on longer. It is good to use another sanitizer with an ozone system. Chlorine OR bromine OR nature 2 with a little chlorine.... any of these are good supplements to an ozone system. If you find you water has become cloudy, check how many hours your filter system runs, you may need to increase the hours. It is a good idea to follow the directions on the bottle of sanitizer (that you are supplementing the ozonator with) for "super-chlorination" to wipe out any bacteria that could be building up. Also... sanitation needs to be increased with increased usage. The more people in the spa, the longer it is in use, the more sanitizer you need. Check your filter often and make sure it is rinsed thouroughly on a fairly regular basis. I hope that helps!

If your filter system has a pump that runs on low speed a couple times a day, it is also a system that should "kick on" when the temp of the water drops below what you have it set at. So the pump runs on low to cycle the water through when the outside temp drops enough to make the pump kick on to keep the water warm. If I am to understand correctly, your ozone is functioning only when the pump is running in low speed. So is this what you mean by the ozone not working? The outside temp is higher than the spa water causing the pump not to run in turn causing the ozone generator not to be on.

If that is the case, you should have the option to run your filter for longer periods. Running your filter longer hours will keep the ozone on longer. It is good to use another sanitizer with an ozone system. Chlorine OR bromine OR nature 2 with a little chlorine.... any of these are good supplements to an ozone system. If you find you water has become cloudy, check how many hours your filter system runs, you may need to increase the hours. It is a good idea to follow the directions on the bottle of sanitizer (that you are supplementing the ozonator with) for "super-chlorination" to wipe out any bacteria that could be building up. Also... sanitation needs to be increased with increased usage. The more people in the spa, the longer it is in use, the more sanitizer you need. Check your filter often and make sure it is rinsed thouroughly on a fairly regular basis. I hope that helps!

"Chlorine OR bromine OR nature 2 with a little chlorine.... any of these are good supplements"

You mean compliments right?