Jets Not Working On One Side Of Tub

sarro37

Hi all ,

I'm having a problem with my hot tub, the Infinity spa w/ Balboa control. i checked the panel and all fuses are good. on the panel it self , there are 4 pads, the 1st 2 are jets 3rd light 4th temp. the 1st jet has one speed the 2nd has 2 speeds hi and low. one side of the tub is working on high and low the other side is not working . are there fuses on the blowers themselves , what should i look for....?

Hi all ,

the other side is not working . are there fuses on the blowers themselves , what should i look for....?

Was the tub working previously and stopped working? Did you drain and refill recently?

The Infinity spas have 2 pumps - each one pumps water to jets to one side or the other. The most common cause of jets not working on one side is an air lock in one of the pumps. The pumps have black thumbscrews that will release any trapped air. With power disconnected to the tub, unscrew the thumbscrews until water starts coming out. After it does, re-tighten.

If the tub had been working and suddently stopped, you may have a pump problem.

Let us know how you make out.

Ken