emerald spa and dimension one

Guest Scott

I was thinking of buying a Master spa with an TV but I got turned off of the price and the idea of a tv in the spa. I have looked at an Emeral spa and they also talked of a dimension one for aquatic excersice. Does anyone have an opinion of these and a suggestion which is better? How about the Gazebos that they sell with the emerald spa? How about Viscount as a dealer here in Michigan? Any thoughts?

• 7 months later...

:ph34r:

I never liked the idea of t.v's in spas. Do a search of what other options you have in your area. D1 is a well made spa, I am not a great fan of Master spa, Don't like their cabinet amongst other things. Emerald is an o.k spa. Think you need to do a bit more research, then narrow it down to a couple, then wet test those.

I was thinking of buying a Master spa with an TV but I got turned off of the price and the idea of a tv in the spa. I have looked at an Emeral spa and they also talked of a dimension one for aquatic excersice. Does anyone have an opinion of these and a suggestion which is better? How about the Gazebos that they sell with the emerald spa? How about Viscount as a dealer here in Michigan? Any thoughts?

SCOTT I THINK WE SHOULD TALK! I'M LOCATED IN GRAND RAPIDS AND DELIVER FREE TO THE DETROIT AREA AND WE ARE ONE OF MASTER SPAS LARGEST DEALERS. JOKERSOAKER@AOL.COM

I think D1 is not comparable to either Emerald or Master Spas. You may pay more for the D1 than either of the other 2 but in my opinion it is a better product offering many benifits over the others mentioned.

D1 is a good spa. Although Emerald is as good or better, but definately gives you more spa for the price. I've heard that Viscount is a very good dealer and takes care of their customers. Hope this helps!

You forgot to say "in my opinion."

Considering no one makes the perfect spa, a persons comments would always be to an individuals opinion.

but IMO, it sometimes comes across as "rude" when people make absolute statements and don't add "in my opinion".

We all know it's their opinion but we want to see it stated as such so we know that person isn't trying to convince us they are the keepers of the "truth". Some people really hold their opinion in such high regard that they'll make opinion statements and try to pass them off as nondebateable so it's nice to see the "IMO" added in some manner.

but IMO, it sometimes comes across as "rude" when people make absolute statements and don't add "in my opinion".

We all know it's their opinion but we want to see it stated as such so we know that person isn't trying to convince us they are the keepers of the "truth". Some people really hold their opinion in such high regard that they'll make opinion statements and try to pass them off as nondebateable so it's nice to see the "IMO" added in some manner.

In my humble opinion, I agree.