Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'stopped'.
So the low speed jets that circulate the water and gets the water hot was working fine. Then I did test using the test trip to check chemical levels and it was high for ph so used spa down and got that to the ideal level also it was low on bromine it was a pink shade so just one less then the first ideal level so I thought I added the correct amount it said 4 teaspoons to every 200 gallon water and i think mine is 1200 gallons and I actually put in less then that maybe for like 600 gallons since it was close to the ideal level. I waited the 30 minutes I did a test again and it was at the high