Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About edu

  • Rank
  1. Hi everybody, I am writing from Uruguay in south america, where things and materials are not too readily available. I am currently building an inground concrete pool with a 3 x 3 yard spa attached to it. (actually lays in the pool) One of the features I have seen in these spas during some traveling , apart from the jets, is a flow of air bubbles raising from little holes in the floor and creating a spectacular effect. (bubbles grow as the go up the water) I did my research for air blowers in the US and will probably get and bring a 1.5 or 2.0 HP Santanna II air blower made by waterway at about 110 / 119 CFM. What I have seen and want to do, is air to flow through individual little holes (about 3/16" in diameter) in the floor to make individual bubbles, and have about 60 to 80 of them throughout the floor , (do not want to use multi holes air injectors) but can not find the right piping or parts here to make this happen. Would appreciate if you could advise on what to use, and where to get it in the US. I will actually be in the US next week and could try to purchase the parts and bring them with me. Thank you in advance for your advise and support, Ed
  • Create New...