(April 12, 2014) POOLSPAFORUM.COM SITE UPGRADE!

Photo
- - - - -

Saratoga Empire: Anyoneheard Of This Spa?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 solo

solo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 11:02 AM

My brother in law spotted a deal on a Saratoga Spa. I haven't heard much about this spa line in my research. The Saratoga Empire is impressive on paper. Anyone know much about this brand?

Many of the people I have spoken too only reccomend Hotsprings, Calderra, Jacuzzi, Sundance, Marquis, and Dimension 1. So I am leary of off brands. But presently, I am looking into everything.

#2 warhammerdriver

warhammerdriver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 05:40 PM

I "inherited" a Saratoga Spa when I bought my house 3 years ago. I think the spa itself is 6-7 years old total. Haven't had any real problems with it.

#3 mark2550

mark2550

Spa Savant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 08:07 PM

Do you have a local dealer for this spa ? can you wet test this spa ?, the wet testing seemed pretty important to in your other post so if you can wet test and feel comfortable with dealer then there should be no problem.

#4 TravelingSpaGuy

TravelingSpaGuy

Hot Tub Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 08:10 PM

I have never seen or heard anything relating this spa to being a high quality spa.
********DISCLAIMER*********

Everything I say is my own opinion, if you disagree that is your opinion as well. I joined this message board to help consumers get a good idea of getting past the bs in spas. I actually no longer sell spas and have no biased towards any brand.

My favorite quote:
The lingering smell of poor quality and workmanship will far outlast the sweet taste of money saved on a cheap product

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

website security