Marquis Epic Vs Caldera Geneva - Portable Hot Tubs & Spas - Pool and Spa Forum

(July 17, 2014) POOLSPAFORUM.COM SITE UPGRADE!

Photo
- - - - -

Marquis Epic Vs Caldera Geneva

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TNRWAYNE

TNRWAYNE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 02:23 PM

dealers have quoted me $8900 on marquis epic vs $8799 caldera geneva .i liked both and
having a tough time choosing, any imput is appreciated.

#2 Mr. Bubbles

Mr. Bubbles

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 04:44 PM

not sure of your location, but here in Portland an Epic is about $10,800, and Geneva is about $9000...so, assuming they're new '07's, your price on the Epic is a better value (pricewise). Just my 'newbie to this' opinion, though!

Both are excellent tubs!

#3 Rob W

Rob W

Spa Savant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 06:14 PM

$8900 for the Epic is very good. If I could get it for that I'd be very tempted. I've been quoted around $9900, $9699 for a blem, no cover lifter on either. I've also wet tested it and it is awesome but just way more than I can justify spending. The Reward was almost as good, but not quite, for around $9300. I've been quoted $8500 on the Geneva with the cover lifter included but not able to wet test. I'm looking at the Tahitian real hard for $8000 which is like a slightly smaller Geneva. I've wet tested the Moorea and it was nice, but it's the only Caldera available to me for wet testing. I think both the Geneva and the Epic would be awesome, but I agree....your quote on the Epic is the way better value.

#4 thestallion

thestallion

Spa Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 05:19 PM

both spas are well liked here, FOR ME PERSONALLY,I think the Marquis is much more comfortable funny thing but I almost bought the Caldera but after wet testing I was so itchy from the little jets they used, that I almost passed on a spa. I did not find the Caldera to be comfortable if I had I would be in different profession now.

#5 Mr. Bubbles

Mr. Bubbles

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE(Mr. Bubbles @ Aug 6 2007, 05:44 PM) View Post
not sure of your location, but here in Portland an Epic is about $10,800, and Geneva is about $9000...so, assuming they're new '07's, your price on the Epic is a better value (pricewise). Just my 'newbie to this' opinion, though!

Both are excellent tubs!

Actually just got back from Marquis wet test, and noticed the Epic was going for $11,400.
So, you could actually have an even better value than I originally thought! Haven't wet tested Caldera yet, but we loved the Epic's versatile 'Therapy Pillar', just a bit pricey sad.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

website security