Bolt Vs Rhythm

I am looking for a hot tub and originally I liked the price point and size of the rhythm out the door for 4999. However I was a little hesitant on it due to me wanting a better warranty and circulation pump. I looked at a bolt yesterday and the dealer is throwing in the ACE system this month. His price was 6100. So for 1100 more I get 3 years more warranty, a circulation pump and the ACE system. I know it is smaller, but most of the time it will just be me or me and my 2 younger daughters. I am sold on the salt water systems in pools, and see less issues in hot tubs, but I have read some negative reviews on it. The jets are not the most enjoyable part of a hot tub, it is the hot water. So number of pumps/jets is not that important. Am I missing something if I go with the bolt? Any other suggestions in that price range?

Circ pumps have a higher failure rate than two speed pumps, and an exorbitant replacement cost.

Two speed pumps have the flow to clean the water without a "cleanup cycle"

Spa_Guru, thanks for the information. I did not know that about the circulation pumps. I had originally thought when I started shopping, that I wanted an ozonator and then started reading about the circulation pumps and thought they would work out well together. When you say without a cleanup cycle, are you talking about programming them to filter, or something else (sorry new to spa world).

Spa_Guru, thanks for the information. I did not know that about the circulation pumps. I had originally thought when I started shopping, that I wanted an ozonator and then started reading about the circulation pumps and thought they would work out well together. When you say without a cleanup cycle, are you talking about programming them to filter, or something else (sorry new to spa world).

Being a Marquis guy Spa Guru is going to be a non-circ pump guy since they don't use them but LOL his opinion on their evils is a bit overblown IMO. Circ pumps are great for silent running, lower cost to run (vs two speed pump) and they allow for ozone 24/7. Smaller spa companies usually don't use them to save on the cost to build the spa but they are used by most of the top companies like Hot spring, Caldera, D1, Jacuzzi, Sundance ... and I would always want my spa to have one personally.

Take in all the information you can get but often when you hear something negative its becaue the person you're talking to is tied to a brand that doesn't have that item.

I am looking for a hot tub and originally I liked the price point and size of the rhythm out the door for 4999. However I was a little hesitant on it due to me wanting a better warranty and circulation pump. I looked at a bolt yesterday and the dealer is throwing in the ACE system this month. His price was 6100. So for 1100 more I get 3 years more warranty, a circulation pump and the ACE system. I know it is smaller, but most of the time it will just be me or me and my 2 younger daughters. I am sold on the salt water systems in pools, and see less issues in hot tubs, but I have read some negative reviews on it. The jets are not the most enjoyable part of a hot tub, it is the hot water. So number of pumps/jets is not that important. Am I missing something if I go with the bolt? Any other suggestions in that price range?

The Bolt is nice but its smaller which is a difference you would notice between the two but you don't seem to mind. The circ pump on the Bolt is an upgrade and the warranty and electronics on the Bolt are as well compared to the Rhythm. If cost and size don't matter much I'd get the Bolt but it sounds like either would be fine for your needs.